** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Well, this weekend is the 'official' start in this area of all the holiday fairs. So this weekend I'm going to be a customer I think - check out a few of them. Good luck to all those with shows this weekend!

After playing customer I'll get back to soaping and balming - this is the weekend I've got to make my soap logs - lavender, rose, lemon verbena, oatmeal, orange/clove, and cranberry creek.

Tonight well lets see, I'll be trying to pour some more Melts for Sundays show. And then I'll start pouring more Melts for the 2 day show next weekend. Then I'm going to take a little break, lol.

But these are the scents that I will be pouring:

Brown Sugar & Fig

Country Berry Hotcakes

Sugar Plum Berries

Red Hot

Pumpkin Spice

Hillbilly Homebrew

Orange Clove

Sugar Cookie

Banana Nut Bread

Spice

Mulled Cider

Cornucopia can't keep this scent in stock

Downy Clean Breeze

Fresh Linen

Christmas Cabin

and

Apple Cinnamon

To bad I can't start now, I promised bf he would come home to an uncluttered house, lmfao.

Mindy :)

Congratulations, Prairieannie!! How awesome!

:yay:

No shows for me...grand daughters coming today and spending the night. I'll be making some soaps on Sunday and I hope to get around to pouring another pillar with another Christmas fragrance. The cold throw from the Mistletoe pillar I poured last week is putting me in the holiday mood!

Good luck to everyone who's having a show this weekend!

Rockin's at a two-day show and I'm still a making fiend. I'll be out of the Christmas mood by the end of the weekend as we're getting ready for a show next Saturday and a candle party that Sunday and the last of the really big shows for us Thanksgiving weekend and ... and ... and ... (we don't stop shows till I think the week before Christmas.) I'm slowly getting stock caught up, I think.

I'd love to soap, but I gotta stop making candles first lol.

Congrats to you PrairieAnnie!!! Thats awesome!!

I have another craft show this weekend and every weekend thru Christmas Eve. I am excited about the Christmas Market that will start at the end of this month and run thru Christmas Eve. One of the local shops is gonna staff it for me (for a small percentage of course!):smiley2:

I got 50 pounds of wax and 50 FO samples on Friday!! Wooo Hooo! I'm trying some new ones that I had never tried before. Also I'm doing lots of testing of different scents from a few different suppliers. Also I'm testing a new jar too. This is what I enjoy the most. Playing all weekend with candle making, just for fun! :yay:

First off, CONGRATS to Mr and Mrs Prairieannie. :yay:

Not alot in the pot this weekend. I have a terrible cold, but at my show last weekend, I sold out of ornies, so today I have 8 pounds of scented beads to make into ornies. These are the scents that will be filling my home:

Pina Colada

Ocean

Clean Cotton

Cool Water

Orange Spice

Lemon Drop

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Apple Pie

Good Luck to all who have shows.