Pumpkin Colors?

Tell me - how many different colors can you color pumpkin candles. Orange & brown, brown & orange, orange. Reckon green would work for an unripe pumpkin? I have way to many pumpkins fo's. Everybody just kept on naming them and I had to try them:laugh2:

LOL!!!

Well there's plain ol' orange, there's an orange spice color (orangish brown), there's orangish with a hint of red. There's light plain ol' orange. You could vary the intensity of the orange in layers maybe (depends on whatcha makin') and you could put a green leafy top on top of all those colors.

Just how many punkin's ya got?

Cause there's yellow/orange for the fleshy insides if you wanna.

Oh yeah, there's all the above colors with some white to serve as a dollop of whipped cream.

Damn, I really want some pumpkin pie now. This has totally sent my craving out of control.

Hey there dipper.....those candles are gorgeous. Love the colors. Julie....I just joined America's Test Kitchen today for a year and was studying pie crust ......I am totally in the mood for pumpkin pie with some whipped cream....darn you. I see so many kinds of pumpkins around and the colors vary....now you take pumpkin and black bean soup and you've got a whole new color going on...yum....I am getting hungry. Donita

Hey there dipper.....those candles are gorgeous. Love the colors. Julie....I just joined America's Test Kitchen today for a year and was studying pie crust ......I am totally in the mood for pumpkin pie with some whipped cream....darn you. I see so many kinds of pumpkins around and the colors vary....now you take pumpkin and black bean soup and you've got a whole new color going on...yum....I am getting hungry. Donita

Eeewwww!! :laugh2: <---- that's for Donita lol.

Very nice candle colors there Dipper!

Hey I'm going grocery shopping and getting a pumpkin pie Donita. Can I get you anything? LOL! I'm waiting for soapermom's cooking class before I let the kitchen be a kitchen again.