What do you pay...

I pay $48.50 for a case of C3, plus shipping runs around $22. I've found that Candlewic is cheaper for C3, but it only saves me a few bucks because shipping is higher. They also have another soy that's like $38 a case- I used some last year but like my C3 better.

Try Fillmore for your C3 (thats where I get mine) it's only 40$ a case. Call them though their shipping quotes are off on their site. It was $6 cheaper per box to ship for me than what the quote was. Find someone who will let you ship to their commercial address

I'm ordering wax today and these are the figures I've gathered this a.m. to ship to zip code 39480:

Alabaster in AL

$22.10 to ship 55# AstorliteV

$58.30 + $22.10 = $80.40 which comes to $1.46/lb cost for me

Cajun Candles in LA

$20.46 to ship 60# IGI 4794

$62.40 + $20.46 = $82.86 which comes to $1.38/lb

Aztec in TN

$25.38 to ship 60# IGI 4794

$64.80 + $25.38 = $90.18 which comes to $1.50/lb

Candlewic in PA(?)

$28.08 to ship 50# CBL-129

$50.52 + $28.08 = $78.60 which comes to $1.57/lb

Looks like Cajun is winning out for me, but still waiting on replies from Peak and Lone Star. And thinking seriously on trying AstorliteV and CBL-129 even though they're higher.

Darbla

I drive to out of state suppliers for my wax. Incredible as it may sound it is actually cheaper to drive than pay shipping costs. But I get more than wax. I also buy fragrance oils, soaping supplies, packaging, containers, etc. All that stuff plus wax really adds up. So I just plan a day trip and drive out to pick up what I need.

I found Swans to be very reasonable. Don't remember what I paid but it was very fair for a big bag of beeswax. I get local wax now, but when I had it shipped from Candlewic I always ordered 4 cases minimum to get the "hundred pound weight" from UPS. That saved me a lot of money. The price of wax went up when gas prices rose. So that along with the shipping, I am paying about twice as much as I use to. Donita