I Am Thinkin These Buns Are Way

HeavenScentU

I actually think they are perfect. If you are going off the color of the way I cook them , it would be black.

Glad to know someone else cooks like me. I'll put something in the oven and take off to mow the yard only to come back to a charred something. I also have a magnet on my frig that says something like "dinner is ready when the smoke detecter goes off."

I think the buns look a golden brown...very nice. Ginger

Thanks for all the comments. The pic. shows them a little darker than they really are.. I guess we'll see what happens. They go into one of my stores next week.. But now people are requesting them in a muffin pan or some sort of pan, so I will be checking around tomorrow for bakery containers.....

Thanks!! When I was showing my samples to the store everyone was wanting to take a bite and wanted to go and buy cinnamon rolls to eat. I always thought it was just me. Everytime I walk by them while they are sitting on the counter curing I want to grab one and gobble it down. Then I shake myself to realization that they aren't real. Funny how your mind works.

Ok I think me and my DIL made the perfect cinnabuns. After 3 tries we came up with these. Please give me your feedback on which one you prefer. After making these I wanted to remove the center and eat it. That is my favorite part of the cinnamon roll. Now after making these I really want to go and buy one. I hope the customers don't have the same problem.

[ATTACH]13009[/ATTACH]

post-1618-139458433407_thumb.jpg

Ok I think me and my DIL made the perfect cinnabuns. After 3 tries we came up with these. Please give me your feedback on which one you prefer. After making these I wanted to remove the center and eat it. That is my favorite part of the cinnamon roll. Now after making these I really want to go and buy one. I hope the customers don't have the same problem.

[ATTACH]13009[/ATTACH]

I put both images, side by side, from post one and this one.

Now I see what you were trying to perfect!

YES, this one is the perfect one!

Great job!