Favorite wax? POLL

I use GreenLeaf's 70/30 PERFECTSOY BLEND CONTAINER WAX (70% Soy/30% Paraffin). I absolutely love, love it. It is so creamy, makes a beautiful candle and I don't have to worry about wet spots with this one because there are very few. Here is what they say about this wax........

MOST OF OUR 100% SOY WAX and J50/J223 CUSTOMERS ARE CONVERTING TO THIS WAX! This wax is what we consider to be the perfect wax. Clean, soot-free burn like soy. Creamy, frost free color like Paraffin Wax. Best throw around! Superior glass adhesion. No need to change the types of wicks you use - whether they are natural or zinc cored wicks. Soy wax users - no need to wait for the "slushy" stage, no heating tops, no frosting. no rough tops after burning - even pouring hot (which you do for this wax). Paraffin wax users, you know your customers are asking for soy. Unlike most paraffin wax - this wax has no wet spots, no black coated glass after burning, superior hot and cold throw and available at a GREAT price. GET BACK TO THE FUN OF CANDLE MAKING!

I make my own parasoy blend for containers, melts, and pillars. I just started experimenting with palm and love it so far!

I know a couple of people that make beeswax candles and a beekeep that refines her own beeswax to make cute little candles she sells along with her honey. BTW-- she has fabulous honey!