wax dipped paper towel

Ingrid

Too funny!!

Have you ever searched for wax dipped items on Yahoo or Mamma? I couldn't believe how many things they dip...face cloths...hand towels...even saw a rag ball? Don't know what it is and most don't post pics...didn't find paper towels.

That pic above has me cracking up lol

But on a serious note, I would assume would could dip paper towels in the same way the toilet paper is done. I would also assume you could decorate them to whatever kitchen theme one has. I tried to find some pics on the net, just to see what one looked like, but couldnt find any. I too would love to see a pic of it done if someone finds one.

That pic above has me cracking up lol

But on a serious note, I would assume would could dip paper towels in the same way the toilet paper is done. I would also assume you could decorate them to whatever kitchen theme one has. I tried to find some pics on the net, just to see what one looked like, but couldnt find any. I too would love to see a pic of it done if someone finds one.

Ok Shelley, now you've got me thing about dipping paper towels and I've never dipped anything (I have purchased the bears and snowmen though!) My kitchen has a coffee (cafe) theme and wouldn't it be cute with some beans, a bit of burlap sack and some mini cups or mugs...scented in Hazelnut Cappuccino...I better quit thinking while I'm ahead!

Ok Shelley, now you've got me thing about dipping paper towels and I've never dipped anything (I have purchased the bears and snowmen though!) My kitchen has a coffee (cafe) theme and wouldn't it be cute with some beans, a bit of burlap sack and some mini cups or mugs...scented in Hazelnut Cappuccino...I better quit thinking while I'm ahead!

Hey you just might be onto something :D