Kangaroo Blue RANT!!!!

candlelady

The very first order I placed with this company I had ordered the 8 oz. low profile hdpe jars with the aluminum lids. They email me and tell me that they don't have the lids and reimburse me (short a couple of bucks!). Then I place another order on 8/21 for the sage green soap boxes with the leaf cutout, along with a few other things, for my new line of soaps (goes with my line of B&B products). Received order today, and received the kraft boxes!!! No email, no nothing, just adjusted my order and sent it to me!

I am so pissed!:angry2:

I sent them an email stating they were on their site when I ordered, now they are GONE and they need to send me a UPS return label, cause it's on their nickel!

WTH????

Anyone else have a problem with them? My two orders with them have totalled over $200!

Well, you won't see me ordering from them again!

Thanks for listening!:cry2:

That REALLY sucks. I can only imagine your frustration. I strongly suggest contacting them by phone - doing things in person gives you the opportunity to work things out better. make an outline of your points so it's easier to keep on track.

Please give them a call, they really are very accomidating.

I had an order with a slight mixup a few years ago, and the response was immediate and satisfactory.

They are a good supplier and go the extra length to make you happy!

There are two sides to every story.

Kangaroo Blue is an ethical company that reacts to customer issues with the utmost speed and courtesy. At times we occasionally have some products that are out of stock, and the customer is always advised before proceeding with their order. We received two orders from this particular customer. With the first order the customer was advised that the lids for the 4 ounce jars (not 8 ounces jars, as mentioned) were going to be briefly out of stock, and she was given the option to substitute a different lid, wait for them to come into stock or remove the jars from her order. She chose to delete the jars, so that is what we did!! (the rest of her order was supplied correctly). A refund was provided, and the customer was NOT short changed a couple of bucks either. We simply would'nt do that as it would be commercial suicide.

The second order was supplied EXACTLY as it was ordered!! We have never stocked a green soap box, and we supplied the KRAFT soap boxes that the customer ordered.

After I received an email from this customer, and responded with ALL the facts we received an appology email back claiming that it was her assistant that made the mistake.

Kerry,

Kangaroo Blue

Glad you cleared that up Kerry!

I was gonna say it was probably me that bought up all the 8oz. aluminum lids, but then when you stated it was for the 4oz. jars, so nope it wasn't me! LOL

I've only purchased from KB ONE time (a whole box of aluminum lids and some other goodies), but got my order in a very timely and professional manner, and will use them again when needed.

Yep, two sides to every story......

Hello all...

Kitty here :) I was alerted to this thread by a good friend and I'm shocked to see this posted and even tho there is already a resolution but was not updated with all the facts.

I agree with everyone here that if there is a problem, contact the supplier to have it resolved and when there is a resolution come back here to update everyone.

We hate to lose a customer for any reason, I hope you will reconsider using our company. We do try very hard to meet everyone's expectation.

(Hi smacky!! how have you been? Kerry is in the office today, give him a call 815-609-9275 and ask him about the ISOCAN Convention hehee :))

I was gonna post that I've never seen the sage green boxes on Kangaroo Blue.........Scent Works is the only place I've ever seen them.

It's always good to see both sides of the story.......I've never had a problem with KB!! :cool2:

Kangaroo Blue is a great company to deal with. I have ordered things from them a couple of times and I have never had any issues with them. I had one of my mica's or ultramarines (I can't remember it has been a while) open once during shipment and they sent me a new one right away. They are both very friendly and easy to deal with.

I was gonna post that I've never seen the sage green boxes on Kangaroo Blue.........Scent Works is the only place I've ever seen them.

It's always good to see both sides of the story.......I've never had a problem with KB!! :cool2:

you know that is funny b/c Scent Works is the one and only place I have seen the sage boxes.

Hello all...

Kitty here :) I was alerted to this thread by a good friend and I'm shocked to see this posted and even tho there is already a resolution but was not updated with all the facts.

I agree with everyone here that if there is a problem, contact the supplier to have it resolved and when there is a resolution come back here to update everyone.

We hate to lose a customer for any reason, I hope you will reconsider using our company. We do try very hard to meet everyone's expectation.

(Hi smacky!! how have you been? Kerry is in the office today, give him a call 815-609-9275 and ask him about the ISOCAN Convention hehee :))

I have heard nothing but good things about your company and have been on your website making myself a large list of supplies to order from you for the first time, so no worries on losing customers!!!:)

I've tried to get this post removed/closed as it was not posted by me, but my asst. (No longer my asst. now).

Did you know that when you simply "X" out of candletech that you are still logged in? Well, that's what I always do. Well, she goes in a does this post under my name.

My apologies to Kangaroo Blue again and to everyone having to read this.

I am embarassed to the high skies for this to have happened.

Carrie

I have to say my two bits about Kangaroo Blue. I have not had any problems with my orders. I love their soap boxes and use them for my soap. They are courteous and helpful if you call with a question. I have had good experience from them.

BTW-- they don't have green boxes!!

I've tried to get this post removed/closed as it was not posted by me, but my asst. (No longer my asst. now).

Did you know that when you simply "X" out of candletech that you are still logged in? Well, that's what I always do. Well, she goes in a does this post under my name.

My apologies to Kangaroo Blue again and to everyone having to read this.

I am embarassed to the high skies for this to have happened.

Carrie

That sucks Carrie! When I am posting here and not on my home computer I always check to make sure I have signed off just so nobody can use my account. Hope the rest of your day goes well.

Thanks all for your comments and otherwise.

I know what you all know about KB.

Can we please close this now?

My week has totally sucked because of this.

OK, I'm now going to LOG OFF.

Have a great evening all and happy soaping, candle pouring, knitting or whatever makes you happy!:cheesy2:

I'm now off to drown myself in melted feather palm wax and maybe pour some pillars!

Carrie

Hello all...

:o OOps, got caught by his wife!:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

LOL you naughty girl!!!:D

You know how much I adore his voice, and still you encourage me.

Doing great Kitty! TY

I don't blame you candlelady for letting that assistant go.

I would be livid if someone was using my name and reputation and posting under that.:angry2: What gall!