Do you have websites?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do - I'm actually going to do a facelift soon - it's time for a change. My goal is to get a new look every year or so. I don't have my candles up yet, because I won't be selling until after we move, but I"ve got my B&B and other stuff:

www.purehenry.com

Wow, I wouldn't do much....if anything to your website...it is awesome! Looks very rich and simple -- beautiful :)

Everyone's sites are soooo nice! :D

I love how they are all sooo different from one another, making them sooo unique and eye catching!! :D

I really likes Indescents site and love the tag line: If someone asks if you're whipped, say yes I am!!" LOL :D

I really like the catchy phrases you've used etc. very nice, and your products look awesome too.

Everyone's sites are looking so nice! I can tell you all have been doing a *lot* of work on them.

Mine hasn't changed much since the beginning of the year when I went to osCommerce.

Front page is http://watersgulch.com which dives into individual catalog pages.

Beginning of catalog is http://watersgulch.com/catalog

I am *so* far behind in taking new pictures it isn't funny. The whole candle section needs to be revamped, because I'm not really selling all those anymore, or at least not pushing them as much.

Love checking people's sites out - glad this was started. It is inspiring. Henry, I'm another one who likes your site. I like the clean look of it and if I weren't going for more of a funky look, that is along the lines of how I'd want mine. And I've always like the natural, organic look of Robin's. Kind of the opposite of what I have.

I hope people keep posting more sites!!

Wow I'm just really enjoying checking out everyone's websites, they are ALL sooooooo good!!

Definitely inspires ME to get moving on my business and getting a website going myself!

Smiley Miley- I LOVE how you show your candles at different levels of burning so people can see how clean they burn-really a GREAT idea, and I think your site is very nice and your candles are looking gooood! GREAT JOB

Crafty1- Your products look AWESOME, I just love the simplicity yet catchiness (is that a real word? LOL) of the labeling and all the bottles and jars you use! GREAT JOB

Sara- I'm diggin' the "funkiness" of your site, I love the pink and black (which is soooo popular right now!) and it's really eye catching. GREAT JOB

Vanmala- I really like your "prim" look and you've got a lot of great stuff on your site, and your detailed explanations of how everything is handcrafted and descriptions really make me believe your products are great!! GOOD JOB

Keep em coming I'm reallly enjoying this!!

Robin I really like the "natural" look of your site and your products, it's very professional and "clean" looking yet very eye catching as well. :)

Carmen- Lovin' your site as well, I love how you have testimonials, and burn instructions, and everything is very detailed!! :)

I want to comment on EVERYONE'S sites but when I hit reply it only brings up the most recent posts, dang it. :confused:

Just know that I really like ALL of them for their uniqueness and that I thought ALL of them look sooo professional!!

• 7 months later...

Indescent-

I really love your website, it's so modern and chic!!! I would really love to see your wedding planning site, I am planning my wedding for sometime in the summer of next year. I live in GA as well and would love to see the type of things you do, if you don't mind. :)

I like the pumpkin orange!

Mine doesn't have any products on either yet since I am the Monk of picture setups-- it has to be perfect and I hav to "feel" it that moment.

But all the same if you want a looksie: www.indescent.info. More likely than not it will change....I change websites like underwear LOL. Or how people should change their underwear! LOL I think with my wedding planner site, it underwent at least 5 major overhauls.

Wow Chele, so far I've only found a few in GA, I get most of my products from surrounding states such as FL, TN, and even TX. I would love to save on shipping, as I live in Decatur so if you don't mind sharing pm me. :D

Thanks :) It's been very exciting having a store.. stressful but fun. We are actually moving to a bigger store in a few months.. we just signed the lease. (yeah)

As far as soap supplies, we buy some of our supplies locally but at least half come from the internet.. but there are a ton of suppliers in GA.. so shipping isn't too bad.

HTH,

Chele