Do you have websites?

I was just wondering if any of you have websites of your own for your candles..I love to see pics of other peoples stuff..and to see how your sites are done and flow. I am NOWHERE near close to selling anything I make, but am curious about how others do. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the pumpkin orange!

Mine doesn't have any products on either yet since I am the Monk of picture setups-- it has to be perfect and I hav to "feel" it that moment.

But all the same if you want a looksie: www.indescent.info. More likely than not it will change....I change websites like underwear LOL. Or how people should change their underwear! LOL I think with my wedding planner site, it underwent at least 5 major overhauls.

Guest EMercier

I'm working on my website, but whoever has Buggy Town Candles I admire you with your store. Also, do you get your soap supplies in GA or someplace else? I wanted to get my niece into bath & Body and she lives in GA. Looking for a supplier there for her. Thanks.

I'm working on my website, but whoever has Buggy Town Candles I admire you with your store. Also, do you get your soap supplies in GA or someplace else? I wanted to get my niece into bath & Body and she lives in GA. Looking for a supplier there for her. Thanks.

Thanks :) It's been very exciting having a store.. stressful but fun. We are actually moving to a bigger store in a few months.. we just signed the lease. (yeah)

As far as soap supplies, we buy some of our supplies locally but at least half come from the internet.. but there are a ton of suppliers in GA.. so shipping isn't too bad.

HTH,

Chele