Do you have websites?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the other ladies, mine is an ever-changing work in progress. No pictures up yet (waiting for my daughter to get them off the digital camera), but will eventually have pictures of my aunt's candles & hand-made jewelry and mine & my daughter's shea body butter souffle. I used css for the tables - I taught myself, which is probably why the site is still in progress. LOL. The URL is: http://www.pampermepotions.com.

:D

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone, I am still working on my site as well. I dont have any candles on yet. I am new to the candle making .I usually work with wood. I am loving the challenge of making candles.:rolleyes2

I was also wondering has anyone ever worked with robwax 2309? I have read soooo much on this site and never heard anyone mention this wax.

I just love this site..:yay:

Deidra

oh ya my site is www.deescraftsny.com hope to have it done soon. any input good or bad is greatly appreciated..

Here's mine. It's been under construction for months now because I can't figure out my crappy 'easy set up'. So far I just have the Main Page. I'm seriously considering switching hosting site. I'm also stuck with the free ad above my graphic, god I hate that!

Everyone's sites look great!

Shannon

I like that picture too!