WOO HOOOOO candlescience sale!

yeah. i just ordered palm wax, boy i'm sure glad i resisted ordering fo's. all 5 or the new ones sound great i've got to get them. ditto on the hansel & gretel's house & strudel & spice, gotta add rainwater, wildberry mousse (smells like mc's berry creme brulee), golden rose. that's all i can remember right now.

Just got a e-mail about the sale. Thank You gmp I have tried to remember the scent that was so great. It came to me when you mentioned Carmelized Pralines. Gotta get it again and also the Pumpkin Souffle I must try.

I tried Candlescience last sale and like the fragrances so will be getting more today. :yay:

My basement is full of fragrances but I can just say I am LOW on fall scents. That'll work. I have a excuse to get more.

LynnS

I havent found one that I havent loved. I love their soy rating even though the ones that I have tried that says it doesnt do great in soy has....mind you this is only my opinion and in 100% soy.

Just my opinions :)

Antique sandalwood (nice sandalwood scent-customers love it)

Apple and clover ( I smell a lot of apple with light clove PERFECT)

coconut lime verbena (Exact dupe-light oob but in wax its great)

cranberry marmalade (WOW)

golden rose (smells like a combo of roses-not like an old lady LOL)

himalayan bamboo (one of MY favorites...smells like a bamboo forest STRONG!)

jack frost (WOW-VERY STRONG but great winter scent)

mistletoe (great xmas scent)

palm tree ( very tropical)

violet lime (My husbands fav. my 2nd :) Its a unique but great scent)

Next click after I saw this headline was to Candlescience. Glad to read I'm not the only one who has trouble resisting these sales and stacking up fragrances ;) I had ordered creme brulee a couple months ago to test and that was wonderful so this was a good excuse to order 14 more to go in my already stuffed cupboard. Can never have too many fragrances to test- right:grin2: Was glad to read that almost all in my cart you all recommended or was trying too.

I Got Mine!

20471 1 $0.99

Pumpkin Souffle 1 oz.

20486 1 $0.99

Asian Amber 1 oz.

20476 1 $0.99

Tuscan Melon and Apricot 1 oz.

20461 1 $0.99

Antique Sandalwood 1 oz.

20005 1 $0.99

Baby Powder 1 oz.

20110 4 $0.99

Frankincense and Myrrh 1 oz.

20077 1 $0.99

Gardenia 1 oz.

20340 1 $0.99

Golden Rose 1 oz.

20356 1 $0.99

Himalayan Bamboo 1 oz.

20273 1 $7.95

Honeysuckle Jasmine 8 oz.

20035 2 $0.99

Lavender 1 oz.

20044 1 $0.99

Mistletoe 1 oz.

20368 2 $0.99

Palm Tree 1 oz.

20300 1 $0.99

Sweet Pea 1 oz.

:yay:

Eve

I love .99 sample sales! I haven't ordered from CS before but have been wanting to try their oils. The pumpkin souffle sounds promising for soy...hope so!!! I ordered a bunch and then I doubled up on some! That's awesome when they let you buy as many as you want! Its just to hard to really test an oil with just one ounce, so being able to order 2 is wonderful!

More recommendations for folks who haven't tried CS yet (and they've probably been mentioned before lol):

Violet Lime--very strong--don't use too much oil--wonderful unique scent--you won't be dissappointed

Rainwater--very strong, clean perfumey scent--not musky or heavy

Mimosa and Mandarin--strong--smells like pineapple/orange with a subtle floral background

Mistletoe--strong--Christmas Tree!! But not overpowerfully pine-y

Hansel and Gretel's House--I mix this with a small percentage of Pumpkin Bread for a deep, spicy base--strong and not too sweet smelling

Apple Jack and Peel--oranges and apples with a clove/spicey base--very strong--don't use too much oil or all you will smell is clove--need to wick up!

Lovespell--I never smelled the actual perfume till I was at the grocery store and the cashier was wearing the real stuff (yes, I asked her lol)--dead on!

There's more, but hopefully this will help folks who may be on the fence about trying out CS!