** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Probably heat stroke with the way temps are in the 90s around here - it'll feel good to hide in the basement.

This is a lip balm weekend - so tangerine, marionberry, cuke melon. And something with oatmeal - I'm in the mood to design something new with oatmeal. Last weekend I had fun with 4 new florals, I need to do something new besides normal production.

Have a great weekend!

Probably heat stroke with the way temps are in the 90s around here - it'll feel good to hide in the basement.

This is a lip balm weekend - so tangerine, marionberry, cuke melon. And something with oatmeal - I'm in the mood to design something new with oatmeal. Last weekend I had fun with 4 new florals, I need to do something new besides normal production.

Have a great weekend!

Boy you're not kidding...between the heat and the humidity I haven't been able to pour for 3 days! Too many hot flashes!! Hopefully it will cool down or the humidity will drop soon, wish I had a basement!

I am working on my Fall/Christmas candle brochure to send out. I have been working on my candles so I can take pictures. It is so hard to get into the Christmasy mood when it has been in the 100's for the past few weeks. I have to get them done so I can send out by brochures Monday. Uggghh!

no candles this weekend, terrible head cold, banging headache only just gone, but still can't smell lol.

so...... decided I must try and finish my website myself, can't wait for someone else to finish it any longer.

Also looking into business cards, stationery etc, to get up and running. A lot to think about, my head buzzing with it lol

oh go on then, maybe one pillar ;)

Will be in my shoppe this weekend! trying to re-model and hope to get something done!:rolleyes2 My shoppe needs a big overhaul!!!!!!!!! I wish hubby would make some shelves for me that i have been begging him to do for ages!!! But looks like that won't ever happen!!!!!! :rolleyes2

I have not poured or been in my workshop for about 3 months. Just finished nail tech school last friday and just not enough time or hours in the day to have fun making candles. hope to be back in the room in a couple of weeks. we are in the middle of remodel also. Just toooooooo buy.

Not really sure yet. I did buy a bunch of the new $1.00 1oz oils from Lone Star + some of my old favs from them, for a total of 20 1oz bottles! I ordered yesterday and got them today. I also got the honey and almond FOs I was searching for and plan to work on that. They smell really good. I might mix a little Vanilla Velvet in with them. I'm melting wax as I type this. I also bought a bag of EZsoy to try since I'm playing on a budget this weekend. Anyway, I look forward to a weekend of candle making fun! :yay: