** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Yah, the hot week with 105F temps is finally over. It'll only be 90 at market on Saturday lol.....

Sunday is the only day I get to work at things, since Sat after market I'm giving a birthday party for DH and our neighbor, who have birthdays a day apart. What was I thinking - an hour between getting home from market and when people show up.

So Sunday is lavender and rose day - have to stock up on products for a mid-August fair on the Rogue River. It'll be nice to be hiding in the basement where it's a lot cooler.

What scents are up for your weekend?

I am going to have to live through you guys for the next month or so. I am packing up my fryer and presto pots this weekend so I can seperate all my candle stuff from the other household goods the movers will come and get since we are moving soon. I am thinking I am going to have withdrawls :laugh2:

Two cases of Monkey Farts to get poured up for a rush order and that will be it as far as candles. Soap-wise, just pulled 24 assorted bars off the shelf for my favorite customer (who loves variety), so guess I'll be going through my racks and seeing what needs re-filling.

Rena

Walking in a Relay For Life at the 2 a.m. Saturday morning time slot, then attending closing ceremonies at noon, all of which means I'll be dead-tired later on. Want to get a few new fragrances poured on Sunday, though, so I can test burn while my sisters and I are at the beach next week :yay:

Will be making the following Candelina Jars:

Apple and Clover

Golden Rose

Hansel and Gretel's House

Cotton Candy

Peach

Blueberry Cheesecake

and MAYBE some Smoke and Odor Eliminators

Have to also fit 8 hours in the music studio Saturday. Busy weekend.

I'm going to try to finish my July Challenge candle this weekend (I hope it works out :confused: ). I would like to do more but my house is being overrun with supplies so the rest of my free time will be spent trying to organize everything :(

I just got a large order in this morning, so I'll be pouring my wee brains out. Just finished pouring soy candles in Blackberry Sage, Lilac, Mango Coconut and Lavender-Vanilla. Waiting for 4 more soy batches to cool: Apple Jack & Peel, Clean Cotton, Ozark Dogwood & Vanilla Comfort.

Then it's on to the paraffin scents. On tap are batches of Lemongrass Sage, Sandalwood Vanilla, Smoky Mountains Christmas Tree, Citrus Slices, Leather, and Drakkar. Also need to get tarts poured in Apple Pie, Welcome Home, and Apple Jack & Peel.

Then there's lip balms ... need Coconut Lemongrass, Fudge Brownie, Honey, Mint, Vanilla, and Island Paradise poured.

Plus I've got lye water cooling right now for four batches of soap: Tahitian Vanilla, Apple-Peach Spice, Sandalwood Vanilla, and Sandalwood Rose. Then I need to make a batch of castile -- gonna water discount that one.

Thank goodness I made sugar scrub YESTERDAY. This is going to be a "slightly" busy weekend. :grin2:

Lets see, I've got lots of samples still to try so will be making votives this weekend. Got

christmas pudding

Hollyberry

berry and twigs

oriental christmas

pumpkin and vanilla and

clean cotton

plus want to do some more pillars to try a few more scents in.

If I get chance I want to try some more pressed flowers on forever pillars.

For once I actually have a weekend plan lol and not just sit here waiting for inspiration :)

Well last weekend was a show weekend so this weekend is cleaning my candle basement and restocking.

I got ten huge garbage of crap to pitch as well as stripping and recoving my 6x8 pour table!

Spent most of today on the internet reordering everything from 2000 clamshells toplacing good size orders with all my regular suppliers of F/O, as well as trying two new supplier for F/O!

I picked up 100 cases of jars as well as 1/2 pallet of wax! I have a three day festival next month as well as a three day show the following weekend! Then it's the HUGE push for my best show of the year!:lipsrseal I cant believe it's almost that time of year!!!:shocked2:

I have several new scents to test before making the choice of where and what is going to the big show!:embarasse

The UPS man is going to be visiting a lot in the next week or so!:yay:

Fire