Check this Italian candles site

I find the creation are beautiful but I think they are not handamade, because of the complexity.

I disagree. Those look very handmade to me because of the complexity. They are absolutely stunning!:drool:

Thanks so much for sharing this link! I am inspired! :)

I usually keep my speakers off too, so I didn't hear the music. As for the candles, they are beautiful, but I am thinking they are not handmade, not because of the complexity, but because if it were handmade wouldn't they be announcing that all over the place? I just glanced briefly through a few pages and didn't see the word handmade. It seems like if they were handmade they would play up that point, unless handmade things are not highly regarded in Italy?

Actually, they do say they're handmade, on one of their pages.

Everything we make should be simple, elegant, emanate style and be contemporary. This is why every item that leaves our workshops is exclusively HAND MADE (their caps) by us. We use high quality waxes, a vast array of colours, beautiful fragrances and our own unique designs

They've probably designed some very specialized molds. Love 'em.

I usually keep my speakers off too, so I didn't hear the music. As for the candles, they are beautiful, but I am thinking they are not handmade, not because of the complexity, but because if it were handmade wouldn't they be announcing that all over the place? I just glanced briefly through a few pages and didn't see the word handmade. It seems like if they were handmade they would play up that point, unless handmade things are not highly regarded in Italy?

No no, handmade (I hope) is appreciated, I was saying that probably the candles aren't handmade because of how are made and yes, because they'd say that it's an artisan product.