One-Off Wholesale Order

Beautiful product. I would buy it. For just being wax in a glass.....it is a wonderful gift to give someone because it is soooooooooooo special. Very upscale. The scent sounds wonderful too. Thanks for sharing it with us. Donita

thanks everyone :grin2: Wicking that tumbler was a total bugger but if anyone is interested it was a CD 20 but RRD 55 performed OK, so they would be good starting points on 70/30 blend ecosoya/paraffin with 1.5oz per pound good quality FO. Tumbler is 3 inches across.

thanks everyone :grin2: Wicking that tumbler was a total bugger but if anyone is interested it was a CD 20 but RRD 55 performed OK, so they would be good starting points on 70/30 blend ecosoya/paraffin with 1.5oz per pound good quality FO. Tumbler is 3 inches across.

Congratulations on a wonderful product. I just want to "ditto" what has been said before - very classy and a wonderful look. Honestly, I don´t know how you manage to do all that you do, as you are so helpful to people on this board as well. Thanks for the info about wicking, especially as it took a lot of trial and error on your part.

• 2 weeks later...
What a treat to come back to, in my dreams I make wonderful products like that.

The packaging is fab & the scent sounds perfect for my tastes.

You did good Nat......very good!

Sally.

Yay! Sally! Welcome back - I was just thinking about you the other day :yay: :yay: