Cat's Eye Mold and other layers

Donita

I just got my cat's eye molds and did these yesterday as part of the set. In person these candles are incredible. I am in love with this mold. I have tall ones too. Of course they won't be the best burning candles due to the oval shape, but they look very cool. These are for a customer and per request they are scented Sultry Angel. Donita

post-248-139458427989_thumb.jpg

post-248-139458427991_thumb.jpg

post-248-139458427993_thumb.jpg

The smallest measurement is 2 1/2"......I think that most people would just use these for home decor. Of course you can burn them but there will be points left just like a square candle burns. But trust me....in person....these look incredible. They have a nice area for embossing too....:) Donita

I bought these molds from Kristi. The owner of the company that does the embossing with rubber stamps. The tall ones are 14 1/2"......they should look great done in a gazillion layers....or even just two. I will be playing with them Saturday. Have to go to Nevada tomorrow. Donita

Stunningly beautiful. Love the blue mottle colour. I can see you making some awesome candles and interesting layers with this mold. I also like the shape of this particular "cat´s eye" mould - mine seems to be a bit thinner and longer - if that makes sense!

Thanks everyone for your wonderful compliments...and Kalamazoo....I have ideas.....oh yes....many many....probably too many ....lol......I can see embedded orchids and roses.... or just one large piece of fern ....something really flat would embed very well. I haven't had any new molds for a long time and this is fun. I had Pourette make many mold designs for me....and now my patterns might be gone....darn. It costs so much to do a start up. I should have sold all of my molds in Virgina instead of letting them be taken to the dump.:sad2: probably 1,000 .......but....life goes on and we do what we have to do each day to survive. I am having to start my "craft store" all over. What a PITA that is. Donita