Whats your weirdest scent ever requested?

Smell of man after orgasm maybe ...

Someone requested that? :laugh2:

Burnt sugar cane

I grew up in Louisiana, and I can see where someone might find that the smell of burning cane makes them nostalgic for home. I wouldn't want it myself, but I can see where someone (who must not ever have had to clean up after the cane was burned :grin2: ) might like it.

OMG...the smell of bagass on a fall afternoon. Yuckkkkkkkkkk....gives me a headache just thinking about it.

I had a lady wanting a fireplace smoke. She went from wood burning to gas logs and missed that scent...I asked her isn't that why you changed to gas logs??? Why would you want your house to smell like smoke????????? I found the scent and to me it stunk but she loved it. Some people's children:confused:

Someone requested that? :laugh2:

They requested a woman's scent of the same variety too, but I left that out lol! Yes, someone requested it and in return they got a laugh and a suggestion they go sleep with their mates and inhale deeply.

Ewwwww, lol.

I got a request for Ajax with Bleach. She liked the scent of cleaning products, she also was a cleaning lady. After many failed attempts on finding a cleaning scented candle she bought Downy Clean Breeze.

Mindy :)

I had a lady wanting a fireplace smoke. She went from wood burning to gas logs and missed that scent...I asked her isn't that why you changed to gas logs??? Why would you want your house to smell like smoke????????? I found the scent and to me it stunk but she loved it. Some people's children:confused:

Oh, I love the smell of a fireplace! It's the mess of ash and hauling wood that convinced me to switch to gas. It never dawned on me to scent a candle that way but now I'm off in search of a fragrance. Thanks for the idea :grin2:

My brother-in-law wanted the smell of "doe in heat", now Candlechem sells one like that (buck lure), and you know what? I purchased it and poured it, with my DH help and OMG! Yuuuucccckkkk!!!!!

Top that one!

My husband kept on of these candles in his deer lease jeep and OMG! It leaked during the summer months and in our pump house.....can't get rid f that smell!

My brother-in-law actually put it in his deer stand (he's a DIE HARD deer hunter and very competitive with other family members).....

Oh, I love the smell of a fireplace! It's the mess of ash and hauling wood that convinced me to switch to gas. It never dawned on me to scent a candle that way but now I'm off in search of a fragrance. Thanks for the idea :grin2:

No need to search....Fireplace from BCN!

I had a request from a single guy that had male roommates and he wanted burning rubber smell so the place smells manly. This guy thought it might attract the chicks. I told them that smell wouldn't so I sold him Cool Water scent and beer scented candles. No wonder he was single.

Whenever I make "Irish Cream" candles, my DH wants to gag. He honestly says that the aroma reminds him of the party days when someone got drunk and "up chucked". I couldn't detect that smell, but a friend came in, smelt it and told me it smelt like "vomit"! Now I know why nobody ever ordered that fragrance from me after they tried it the first time.

I had a request from a single guy that had male roommates and he wanted burning rubber smell so the place smells manly. This guy thought it might attract the chicks. I told them that smell wouldn't so I sold him Cool Water scent and beer scented candles. No wonder he was single.

Maybe he wants a certain kind of chick!

I LOVE that smell. But I'm a gearhead girl so....