What's everybody burning?

soycool

I have been curing a Fig Forest from CS. I used pure soy and about 9% Fo in a 3 inch diameter frosted tumbler with bright green color chips, I thought I loved CS Med Fig but this is better! A complex scent, its been burning for 3 hours and I am happy with frag throw and meltpool, eco 12.

Whats everybody else sniffin?

Natalie

I worked with CandleScience's Cranberry Marmalade yesterday making a birthday gift for my daughter. The cold throw on this scent is fantastic! I also worked with BCN's Ocean Mist today and can smell it when I walk into the kitchen where it sits...but the aroma of Cranberry Marmalade fills the whole house. And I haven't even burned anything yet! This is just from making them.

:drool:

Starbucks coffee sound yummy!

My made up 1/3 Cinnamon Red Hots, 1/3 Toasted Hazelnut, 1/3 Bayberry. It's REALLY good- alot like Home for the Holidays by Yankme, with a touch more nut. AMAZING hot throw too. It's just about covering up my leftover septic smell (ewwww).

-Kristi

I 2nd the cranberry marmalade - it is fantastic. Right now burning Lemon, lemon, lemon fro wsp and gardenia lily from AH. The lemon does not seem to be to strong though, could just be me though as I have candlenose:D

I just lit a pillar that I made yesterday. Made several for customers and decided to keep one for myself - it's a blend of Patch/Oakmoss/Gr Apple. Don't have a FMP yet be the cold throw has made me weak in the knees!!

The weekend scents that filled my house were DragonFire, Gift of the Maji, Patch/Rose....all different but they complimented each other nicely and my house has never smelled so good.

I love candles burning around the house and have an awful habit of lighting a number of different ones at once. Right now it's a combination of BCN's Melonade & Peace of Mind, Peak's Green Clover & Aloe, and OM's Vanilla Grapefruit. An interesting combo of scents to say the least :D .

I'm in a "testing" mode so I've got a few going.

In my bedroom, Fragrance by Design's Nectarine Honey Blossom....I love this scent and the room is infused....it is romantic and tranquil.

I large open LR/DR, it's FOH Japanese Pear and Ginseng....this is awesome for throw and I am in love with the fragrance.

In daughter's room FOH, Apple Cobbler...after 10 min of melting tart the room is a baker's delight!

In son's room and tiny tart of Tony's oakmoss....this is a powerful scent....I love it....but it is so powerful that it is "escaping" the room and taking over the house...it is literally coming under the door...after putting it out....two hours later, the room is still scented with oakmoss.

Eve

My living room (nearly ALWAYS) Candle Source - Cinnamon Sandalwood, My MOST favorite, anytime of the year scent. KY's Mediterranean Fig in a tart burner in the kitchen. And I also poured some scents for testing today as follows:

NG- Watercress & Aloe (LOVE how spa-like and clean it is)

NG- Palm Island (Another clean spa-like scent)

NG- Raspberry Zinger (smells like a good fall/winter bakery scent)

C Science- Lime Cooler (it's not my personal fav)

Tony's- Cedarwood Sage (LOVE it, reminds me of GL Citrus Bergamot which is a GOOD thing)

I did buy a sample of Candle Science's Fig Forrest & Cranberry Maralade but I haven't poured them yet...hmmm, now ya'll have me really wanting to!

Beverly

I'm burning Peaks Honeysuckle in the family room -- divine!! Burning Peaks Hot Chocolate in the kitchen. (I know it's not in "season" right now, but I can't resist my kitchen smelling like yummy chocolate!!!)

Smells like Christmas at my house:

CS Christmas Cedar in my 15 yr old's room

CS Holly Berry in my living room

Peaks Mac Apple in my bedroom

They all smell wonderful--great throws, and not too heavy.

Mac Apple smells 'exactly' like the real thing--awesome.

Honey Patchouli (Flickers) in my bedroom.

Rose Bouquet (Peaks)and Hawaiian Plumeria (Tradewinds) in the family room.

My fireplace mantel is smothered with testing jar candles, pillars, melts, and votive candles. I am always testing something out. Teeheehee!:yay: