She LIVES!

Grumpy Girl

Okay, so maybe not. I've been working on a custom melt impression today. I hope to have a decent silicone mold made out of this by the end of the tomorrow so I can start using her.

This is the master cast in clay about half done. I'm thinking this is about a 1 to 1.25 oz. piece for melts. it's 3.25 x 2.25. This was free hand sculpted, and I hope I never have to do another one. She took me 3 hours.

I've since given her 3D hair and etched her details. I'd take another photo of her finished and baked off, but she's currently swimming in silicone.

newtart.jpg

I need to name these things now. Any ideas or suggestions?

Gumpy, you rock!

Gumpy... LMAO! (I'm GUMPY, dammit.) I'd forgotten that one, thanks for the laugh!

I'm kinda liking the meltdown thing. I can probably come up with a seriously righteous description for that one.

Anybody got any ideas about packaging these in a 6 pack? I'm thinking clear boxes... singles I'll do individually in shrink wrap. Maybe.

I thought I'd toss up a photo of the finished "Meltdown" tarts/melty things and thank Candybee for naming them. Candybee, if you'd like a 6 pack of these as my thanks for the name, send me a PM. It's the least I can do for the renaming. Lord knows I have renaming issues.

I was able to make a silicone mold of several dozen, so I think I'm good to go.

meltdowns.jpg

:bow: I have to say that you rock.:rockon: I too wish I could have 1/10 of your talent! You never stop amazing me with all your craftness... yep, it is a real word. LOL

I just love her... she reminds me of my almost 7 DD.