I'm so excited!

As many of you know, I kinda took a break from candlemaking due to a move and some other circumstances, and I pretty much have been outta wax for a bit....well...today or tomorrow I will be getting some wax tp play! My mom decided to take one of my catalogues to work and I suddenly have a bunch of orders to fill!:yay: Gotta love Mom...

And I had a second interview at Wal-Mart yesterday so I may be going to work there nights re-stocking shelves and such....not my usual office job but at least I don't have to worry about a babysitter, BF will be here and I will be getting an employee discount (jars and such! HEllloooo!lol) and benefits, we'll see how it goes...I do have an opportunity to a possible change of jobs end of October and go work at a place that makes playground equipment (days and better pay) we'll see...

But I am so excited about playing, I can't remember the last time I poured a pillar!!!!:lipsrseal Will I remember how?lol

Keeping fingers crossed!