First pics posted - Valentine's candles

SpaceGirl

Well we'll see how my first attempt at posting pictures goes..... :rolleyes2 I have no idea what will happen.

Finally got a new digital camera, so today we tooks pics of the valentine's day candles. Should go up on the website today (yipee!) First ones!! (what can I say, I move slow....lol!) Every other sale has been at a craft fair or to co-workers.

There's only 2 scents and 2 containers (started small - didn't want to get overwhelmed right after Christmas). LoveSpell and FrenchVanillaAmber, which I renamed to just AmberVanilla. Both are just plain white in the red flowerpots (4oz). The LoveSpell is a light pink and the AmberVanilla is a much darker pink - almost red - in the frosted tumblers (3oz).

Comments and feedback are welcome -- I'm still playing with the labels and the layout for pictures.

Thanks for looking!

post-1411-139458417559_thumb.jpg

post-1411-139458417562_thumb.jpg

post-1411-139458417563_thumb.jpg

post-1411-139458417565_thumb.jpg

Genwax is where I got the red pots -- they're the only place I've found that carries the colored pots -- at least in red. So I bought them (under protest!) because I had this vision of red flowerpots and I couldn't compromise. LOL! I'll have to hit all the clearance shelves this year after the holiday so I'll have more variety.

The pots aren't cheap -- I think I paid ~$1.60 each (before shipping) -- and they aren't red glass, they are coated (didn't realize that before I bought them).

The "accents" in the pictures should look familiar to some of you as well...

Those look great! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Btw, I was at Michael's just tonight and saw red flower pots in the candle isle that looked just like these. Unfortuntaley I didn't catch the price but I would be surprised if they were $1.60 or more a piece. May be worth taking a look! ;)

Those look great! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Btw, I was at Michael's just tonight and saw red flower pots in the candle isle that looked just like these. Unfortuntaley I didn't catch the price but I would be surprised if they were $1.60 or more a piece. May be worth taking a look! ;)

Thanks for the tip! I've got a Michaels and HobbyLobby nearby so I'll check out both of them -- maybe every time I've looked before they haven't had the colored ones. I'd certainly like something better than $1.60 :shocked2:

...and thanks all for the nice comments. I feel like a nervous mama.... LOL!

I have been looking for frosted tumblers forever...Where do you get yours... and what size are they 11 oz??Thanx

They are 3oz tumblers. I get mine from Fairway Glass -- they go up to 7.5 oz in the frosted but the do have 11 oz clear tumblers and I believe that they will frost upon request. Don't know what their minimum order for that would be.

Thanks again for the nice comments. Although I've been candlemaking for about a year, these are the first products that are officially going online for sales and the first that I've ever posted here. Hopefully I'll get more up here soon :) The start of something big. Woohoo!