Someone stop me from shopping!

RobinInOR

Glad to see I'm in good company.. :)

Let's see, lye, RBO, blackberry, sandalwood vanilla, oatmeal milk honey, some gorgeous shopping bags in sage green, sage colored and wildflower patterned tissue, yuzu, little 1 oz jars w/ treatment pumps, energy, coral mica, lavender provence EO, castor oil, a sample of graham cracker FO....

That should take me through next year into spring.. course if someone talks me into making extra candles, then I'll need a few cases of wax, some...

Hehehe this is funny. I wondered how many people are really addicted to this. It is an addiction! I love it! When you all get a box do you sit there and open each bottle of oil and sniff each one? I do and my baby girl always stands there and says "mell mommy mell" meaning she wants to smell it LOL. So we both smell each oil! LOL I love getting boxes in the mail!!!!

:yay::P:bliss::yes:

Well OK, if ya need the excuse lol, I had packages shipped to you and will be there in a week to get them. If I don't show up, consider them yours lol! Course he may not find that funny ;) I don't think Rob would either, but I've been very, very, very good about not buying stuff and Rob wants to know why we're out lol!

I just received my package from the classifieds and opened every dang bottle like it was Christmas, and some of them were vanilla...My name is Debbie and I'm an addict.

:wave: Hi ya Debbie-ROFL--Can't you just picture all of us in a room sipping coffee and declaring our addictions to candles & B&B.

I totally have a non-candle related shopping problem and a candle-B&B related shopping problem. I went to the sage to order a sample of fo and ended up with containers, 6 lip balm flavors, 4 bottles of fo etc. Not to mention the new containers and soaping oils I just got last week that I haven't even put away yet! Now as soon as I have some free time I can actually make some new stuff! :yay:

I'm right there with you all! Most of you know I have serious issues with FO and lately, I haven't been able to order new scents to play with because I've been too busy with this wholesale pillar order.

However, I've gotten so many boxes the past few weeks with more molds, wick, stearic, labels...but not nearly as fun as new FO! LOL

Well OK, if ya need the excuse lol, I had packages shipped to you and will be there in a week to get them. If I don't show up, consider them yours lol! Course he may not find that funny ;) I don't think Rob would either, but I've been very, very, very good about not buying stuff and Rob wants to know why we're out lol!

Whoa there woman....I know why we are out. Everybody loves our candles due to the irresistable aroma.