Suppliers by State (New)

I found this today and I think it's a pretty helpful link. It tells you a lot of what the supplier carries to help you narrow your search, and not have to visit all of the nearest supplier sites to you to find what you are looking for.

I'm not sure how current the listing is but I just wanted to share it since I find it awfully helpful!

http://www.fragranceoilreviews.com/csbs.html

'Very nice. I guess if you are a candle maker and live in Ohio or Texas, you've got it made in the shade. (Lots of suppliers)

Notice there is NOTHING listed for all of California. That's strange.

Maybe California is just to hip to polute the air with candles. Watcha think?:embarasse

There is another supplier in Arizona that I know of not listed, called Honey something. Not big on fo's but does carry some good waxes.

'Very nice. I guess if you are a candle maker and live in Ohio or Texas, you've got it made in the shade. (Lots of suppliers)

Ha! Please remember that Texas is a LARGE state! I'm in El Paso, TX, and my closest wax supplier (that I've found) is about an 8-10 hour drive for me. Heck, it'd almost be quicker to drive up to Peak's in Colorado! :laugh2:

Donna

Thanks, that is very helpful. Since I moved to California from Virginia...I have been using wax that I bought from Genwax in So California. I now found Cierra in Reno which is just about an hour from me.....(smile)....and more (smiles)....saves a lot of money. Donita

Notice there is NOTHING listed for all of California. That's strange.

Maybe California is just to hip to polute the air with candles. Watcha think?:embarasse

There is another supplier in Arizona that I know of not listed, called Honey something. Not big on fo's but does carry some good waxes.

I live in Arizona and would love to know if there are any suppliers here. If you could remember the name, I'd appreciate a post!!