Made The Banana Soap

Hehe, thank you for looking. For the white background I have one of these that I got a few years ago when I was feeling spendy:

http://www.sharpics.com/Products/featured.html

You can easily make one with a box and some white kraft paper and clip on lights.

The textured top is created first by me making a kind of side to side design with my small spatula. Then I take a bamboo skewer and go the opposite direction:grin2:

You make that sound a little too easy! Someone told me that once too and I'm still not getting it all that well ;)

About what, the light box or the textured top? For the textured top I will have to see if DH will video me one day while I do it. The lightbox is really easy, here is a cool tutorial:

http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent/

i made some the other day 2 but im not sure i like it yet i scented mine with stawberry 2 make strawberry with real bananas i used 6 tbsp for 6lb batch. it smell pretty good but its very soft so i hope it drys out. but yours looks great.

Oohhhhh. It looks so creamy and smooth. Good job. About 16 years ago, the Body Shop used to sell a banana conditioner made with real bananas for the hair that was really nice. The bananas made my hair feel so soft. I'll bet that soap will feel nice.

Ohh, some guy says he uses the inside of his fridge to make the white background. So I tried it, took a sheet of paper, put it at the back of the frige so it curved and then placed the soap on the bottom half. Results:

1007766av9.jpg

Did a good job! No editing, no flash, one shot. I might have to start using my fridge for this, lol.

i made some the other day 2 but im not sure i like it yet i scented mine with stawberry 2 make strawberry with real bananas i used 6 tbsp for 6lb batch. it smell pretty good but its very soft so i hope it drys out. but yours looks great.

Mmm, that sounds like a yummy dessert:drool:

Thanks for looking everyone!