My Candle Gallery

candle_sense

I think that your flowers are beautiful! You hand mold them?

I do have a question about the candles in the terra cotta dish, the wick is along the side? Wouldn't that crack the terra cotta?

I am wondering the same as to how those would burn? They are pretty otherwise. :)

Lot of nice looking stuff here. I guess if the terra cotta were thick enough it wouldn't crack or break right? Guessing that the wick, as it burns, turns upright. Otherwise I could see it drowning out. Just say I'm curious here too lol.

I am curious too.

All the candles look wowing!

They kind of look like an old style of oil lamp? Either I've read somewhere (of course could be that my imagination is making it up) that people used to make lamps with animal fat and a cloth wick in shallow containers?? Anyone else every heard of that or am I channeling Little House on the Prairie.... :o

Everything does look gorgeous -- and like a lot of work! I certainly don't have the patience for that sort of detail. ;)

But I have one Question how do the candles in the teracotta holders burn?

Well the terracotta you see above are out door hangers ( outdoor candles ) you can hang those terracotta diya ( as we call them in India ) with a jute thread - therefore the wick has to be thick, and sure the terracotta will not break, they are fired above 1000*C.

And well all are handmade with the aid of molds. Wish you all can see my entire collection - but cant really post you my link as it might be understood as spamming :undecided or against forum rules

Well the terracotta you see above are out door hangers ( outdoor candles ) you can hang those terracotta diya ( as we call them in India ) with a jute thread - therefore the wick has to be thick, and sure the terracotta will not break, they are fired above 1000*C.

And well all are handmade with the aid of molds. Wish you all can see my entire collection - but cant really post you my link as it might be understood as spamming :undecided or against forum rules

Everything looks wonderful!!

As far as seeing your whole collection can't one just visit your website under your forum name? That's what I did -very impressive :smiley2:

VERY cool! Love them!

I don't think were talking about "just" one candle maker here, they are manufactures... looks like a huge one too since 1995. Would be like Yankee coming here to post if you ask me.

Didn't I just see someone come here and ask for a site where you could do a live candle chat... then post never mind they found one and posted a link to their web site... the same one these products are on??? I think the post was deleted as spam since I cant find it anymore.

JMO Bruce