Check out your websites

RXCMAS

Hey everyone i was wondering if you could post your website to this message, i would like to check them out. I do shop for candles and tarts perhaps this time i will buy some lotions or creams. So feel free to leave your website here, so i can check them out. :cool2:

Wow everyone made some pretty soap!!!! I am jealous!! I hope one day i can make some soap as pretty as yours. By the way can you suggest which soaps are good for sensitive skin and perhaps ecezma? I appreciate everyone who has or will post their website here. Keep'em coming.

Stacey

I am always in AWE of your websites Danielle, Robin and Sara, and had never seen Cynthia's site, and now am in AWE of yours too girl!! :D

I especially love how you are giving %50 of all proceeds to the hurricane victims-right on!!

This statement just had me cracking up:

Try our new powdered bubble bath for an aromatherapy session that even Dr. Phil would approve!

Hope you don't mind me copying that and putting it here, but I just LOVE that, it totally catchy and fun!! ;)

I wanna be like all of you when I grow up and finally am able to get myself on a business track and figure out how to do a website.

I am always in AWE of your websites Danielle, Robin and Sara, and had never seen Cynthia's site, and now am in AWE of yours too girl!! :D

I especially love how you are giving %50 of all proceeds to the hurricane victims-right on!!

This statement just had me cracking up:

Try our new powdered bubble bath for an aromatherapy session that even Dr. Phil would approve!

Hope you don't mind me copying that and putting it here, but I just LOVE that, it totally catchy and fun!! ;)

I wanna be like all of you when I grow up and finally am able to get myself on a business track and figure out how to do a website.

Awww thanks Michi! Nope, don't mind at all. Even hubby got a kick out of that one! LOL:)

Thanks so much for the compliment on my site. I looked at yours several weeks ago and was very impressed in the direction you were taking it. I love the theme.

Michelle

Everyone's sites look so great!

Michelle-- I am so in LOVE with your site!

Danielle, I have always thought that your site reminded me of Red Envelope too (love it!)

You guys have done really great jobs (Robin yours is so calming :))

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...