Bittercreek in Wisconsin

I second them. I have been using them since I first started--they have a wide selection of items and are convenient for small beginner candlemakers right up to large ones. I have always had good service and they have two locations, so you can order from the one that is closest, although the Wisconsin one has more items.

I started out with Michael's wax's and FO's so believe me when I say BCN is much better than Michael's! Michael's FO's are total junk compared to BCN. I use EZ Soy wax and I really like it. I would never ever ever ever ever go back to Michael's for anything! And the folks over at BCN are very helpful and will answer your questions pretty quickly too.

I just had my first order from them delivered so I can't comment yet on how the products work but the customer service was great and they tossed in a couple of sample scents along with my order. Gotta love freebies!!

I absolutely love BCN!!! I do not use their wax but I love their fragrances and other products! I have always received excellent customer service and great tech support!!! Give them a chance...you will not be disappointed!

Kimmi

I have used them for my wax and FOs since the beginning. They are great - good service and fast shipping as well. One thing I did notice though is that I now get my seamless molds through a different source I found to be cheaper for me since I have to pay sales tax with BCN.

I get some of my supplies from them as well and once you go to them you WON'T go back!

Hi,

What do you all think of Bitter creek in Wis? Do you think they have good wax and FO?

I'm hoping to find wax and fo that is better then Michaels.

I just ordered from them as well for the first time. They seemed to be highly recommended. But I must say I am very dissapointed with the shipping time. I ordered early last week and my order isn't even scheduled to be delivered until Friday the 15th! I ordered a few items from other companies the same day also from the east coast (I'm in Oregon) and I already have those orders..

I want my stuff...:cry2:

Sharon