I wanted to see where some of you order from

And also whats the best wax that you would recommond. I am doing soy and gel . also what company do you all prefer buying your scents from. or does it matter..I went to the newbie page and looked at some of the suppilers there is quite a lot to see.l I did find one here in the bluegrass called bluegrass candle suppy or something has anyone ordered from them?..oh one more question.... I am looking for a place to make my labels for my candle to have my store name put on them anyone no any place?thanks hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.

I just read a thread about this recently but now I can't find the thread. As I remember, a lot of people said they love Rustic Escentuals, Daystar and Peak Candle Supplies for fragrances. While I haven't tried Daystar myself, Rustic Escentuals and Peaks are my personal favorites. I also buy a couple of scents from Cierra Candles that I can't find anywhere else.

The best wax is one you can get the best price shipping on.. same with glassware. I changed my container when I moved from Tx to Oh because of the cost involved in shipping my old one. Scents.. I like to be different so with this one I try not to have the local supplier the main one. Nothing like going to a show and having 6 candlemakers with the same fragrances. Thats getting kinda tough as now I got Becky [JS] with really great oils and prices in my backyard. And the woman can throw a sale!! Wicks, you want to find a supplier you like and stick with them.. a lx-14 can be different from different suppliers. I get mine from Candlewic 500 or more at a time bacause of the pricing, color blocks from there as well. HTH..

When I first started, I would order wax in smaller amounts from a few different places before getting a larger quantity. Shipping amounts played a part as well, as far as I know, I'm not that close to any of the suppliers sadly.

As for FO, I did a LOT of 1oz ordering from a lot of different places, and as I found some favorites, ordered the much larger amounts of that.

Labels, I do them myself. I use the Avery Design Pro which is free, bought some labels from the local office supply but when I went to kraft labels, ordered them from one of the many suppliers around that carry them, and I can just order as many sheets as I need.

I know my answers aren't pinpointed, but since I have used many different suppliers and like them all for different reasons, I didnt want to list them specifically.

I do all my ordering from Candlescience. They are located in RTP, NC. They have good prices and great customer service. I live 5 minutes away so I am lucky and can pick up orders. Dont know where you live, but check to see who can give you best prices along with shipping.

Being so close to Nature's Garden, I get a LOT of my stuff from them... if I order during the day, I'll have it at my place usually by the next morning!

I use their 100% soy wax, and a lot of their fragrances. I'm trying to branch out and try others, but with them being so close.. it's really difficult to justify going anywhere else.

I use Candles & Supplies, Alabaster, Cajun Candles, GloryBee Food, Bittercreek(both), etc. Customer service is great. As far as scents, each supplier is different; not all scents are going to smell and perfom the same and that too depends upon the type of wax used, amount of scent, quality of scent, wick used, etc.

No way around it, find a supplier that you like, get samples and TEST, TEST, you find what works and what won't. :D

My main line of fo's are from Peak's, my customers consistently love their scents. I get my wax from Candle Science as it is cheapest price and shipping for me. I get a few fo's that Peak's doesn't carry from NG. Love Peak's fo;s as many of them are soapable as well.