Look what dh built for me last night!

cleanglow

We have a ton of leftover hardwood from our floors that we put in so he used some of it to make me a display shelf for craft shows. The coolest part is that he didn't close in the back (only the sides) so there's plenty of storage room for other candles. He'll be making another layer for it in the future too!

What do you think?

post-4185-139458409873_thumb.jpg

post-4185-139458409878_thumb.jpg

Those look great! My hubby did the same thing ( I only make soap) with our leftover Pergo flooring but its a light blonde color. He also made me one that instead of shelves it has one angled board that has a lip at the bottom to display full soap logs. Both are open in the back to hold stock too.

• 2 weeks later...
:yay: Just showed this to my DH, Thank you, thank you, thank you. We had a hot water heater leak a couple of years ago and all the hard wood flooring buckled.We had it replaced, but DH just could not throw out the old stuff. It's been collecting dust for about 4 years. BUT NOW.......... Boy is he going to be sorry he bought me the candle company!!!! Thanks again for your idea WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Guest amynleebishop
We have a ton of leftover hardwood from our floors that we put in so he used some of it to make me a display shelf for craft shows. The coolest part is that he didn't close in the back (only the sides) so there's plenty of storage room for other candles. He'll be making another layer for it in the future too!

What do you think?

He is a keeper!!! I love your labels, did you make them or buy them? If you made them what program did you use?:drool: