Trish

Which label do you prefer?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which label do you prefer?

• 2 "A's", straight font
    • 2 "A's", cursive font (not shown)
    • 1 "A", straight font
    • 1 "A", cursive font

I'm having my logo/label (and website!) all redone. I'm having trouble deciding!

1) Which font do you like better? The fancier/cursive or the straight font?

2) Do you like the single "A" in front of the business name or the two?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

This one is 2 "A's", straight font

post-372-139458409853_thumb.jpg

Let me add one thing about the "A"

One reason I like the two "A" is because then I could have an insignia. If I want to expand into soy or something in the future, then I could possibly use the two "A's" as my signature...

Does that make sense?

One reason I like the two "A" is because then I could have an insignia. If I want to expand into soy or something in the future, then I could possibly use the two "A's" as my signature...

Trish if you like the two A's then i say go for it. It doesnt matter what everyone else thinks!

PS... i voted for the two A's

There is always that one person that is gonna ask, Who is Alluring romas? LOL

ROFL! I was saying the same thing...someone's gonna be stupid enough to ask about tomatoes or something!

I know what you're saying about if I like it, then do it...but I didn't say I liked it MORE, it was one reason I liked the 2. I clearly cannot decide, I like them all, which is why I posted a poll. LOL

I like the 2 A's.I would do the 2 different fonts.I do my name with plain lettering but do the scent and product in other lettering.My website addy is BOLD blue lettering the rest of the lettering is black.2 different fonts and colors.

I am sure like you I will come up with another idea but for now this is what I want.I am getting ready to change to round labels and staying with those.Already talking to husband tonight how I will design it. So near future changes for me.This will be after craft shows but to busy now signing up for them and making product.Updating website to for holidays so labels are not a priority for me now.

LynnS