Is my label too plain?

cleanglow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make something bigger on them, like the name of your company. And where's the rest of the info going? Like name, contact, wt. etc.?

I mentioned in a previous post that the other info is on the warning label. I think I will add the weight to the clear label though.

Thank you for all the nice comments everyone! I feel better now knowing it's not too plain. I like it, but I wasn't sure how others would feel. :smiley2:

I like those labels. Simple and clean. Did you print them yourself? If so, did you use an inkjet or laser jet?

My husband did. We used a laser. After he spent hours trying to format those frustrating round labels, he worked on these. We came up with the design together, but he's the label master when it comes to printing.:wink2:

Here is a photo of a 2 oz. tin for baby shower favors and we used an inkjet for them.

post-4185-139458407335_thumb.jpg

Two great things that I learned in my Sales/Marketing Mgmt school days that I will always remember:

1 - 1 grumpy customer will tell 12 of his friends the "bad news" about you company where 1 sweet customer will only tell 3 of her friends the "good news".

2 - the acronym K.I.S.S. - Keep it simple, stupid!

Not calling you stupid by any means - your lables are simple and yet elegant. If all your contact info is on your bottom lable, then you've got it covered! Great job!

I'm on my way to check out your label supplier - I've been attempting to use some on my laser printer and they simply stink!! Not so much as they are hard to line up but that the ink smudges off them no matter which way I print them! I've never had such a problem with clear lables!

Best wishes and good luck!

Life & Light!

Tish