Creativity Bee Convention: June 2007

I just got a postcard today about this venue. :smiley2:

It will be taking place in Fort Wayne, Indiana on June 2-3, 2007.

Looks interesting~ I'll have to confer with my fellow Convention Diva's for future planning. Early bird registration is only 100.00 and includes a few meals. Not a bad price at all.

Here is the link:

http://www.creativitybee.com/index.htm

holy cow ~ this is only a few hours from me!! too cool :D

Great news. :wink2:

I see they even have an airport in Fort Wayne.

The rooms if you book in advance are cheap at the Hilton, which is attached to the convention center. I plugged in the dates and it would be 103.00 per night for four people- very affordable.

This is with my corporate discount- which really isn't all that! :laugh2:

Hello...Yes I went to this last year. It was only a one-day event then. This year it was cancelled for some reason. It was GREAT!!! Lots of info, sales on supplies, demos, prizes, goodie bags, etc.

Try to get there if you can. HTH..Ruby

I went to this last year and had a wonderful time. Got a wonderful goodie bag with lots of free samples also. I'm guessing 10-12 vendors there, some demo's, met lots of candle and soap makers. I really liked the vendors being there with supplies for sale. Bought stuff and loaded it in my truck, no shipping costs, except for gas to drive 40 miles there. The entire thing was very well organized I thought. Just my thoughts.

Bernie:)

Hello...Yes I went to this last year. It was only a one-day event then. This year it was cancelled for some reason. It was GREAT!!! Lots of info, sales on supplies, demos, prizes, goodie bags, etc.

Try to get there if you can. HTH..Ruby

That's all I need to hear. The price is sure right. I would love to see some new and interesting 'creations'.:)

Oh My, this sounds wonderful! It would be over a 10 hour drive for me but if my health can make it, I want to be there! I am going to check on flight info and see which is cheaper! If I drive, Id be willing to pick someone up! I would be coming from Mississippi.

It would be so great to "meet" so many of you! I dont know if I can reserve a room this soon yet. Anyone else wanting to go and would be interested in sharing a room?? I would really like to jump on this!

Thanks for sharing this info!

God Bless,

Lynn