** What's planned for that pot this week? **

Hope all down south are safe and sound. What's up with everyone else who isn't being blown around and flooded? Gosh, that's scary..

Mom is flying in Wed to help me with my 3 day Labor Day Fair, so not much in my pot. I didn't get my candles made, so I'm not taking any. Have to finish up labeling 30 lip balms, then I guess I'm ready.

Have to get the vacuum out :(

What is everyone else sniffin'? Have a good week!

We're getting a lot of rain and some fairly strong wind gusts right now. Hoping it doesn't get much worse. I have 336 votives to work on, but don't know how much I'll get done today. We've been trying to keep in touch with family and friends further south. My FIL lives in New Orleans and they got out safely, but we're very worried about the levees holding up and whether they will have a home to go back to as they're saying that it's looking bad in several places:sad2: . It's a wait and see thing now.

Still pouring like a mad woman for the big October Fest coming up at the end of Sept.

I caught up most scents on the summer side of the list but still have more to go. When that's done, I move to the Fall/ Winter side of my shelves in the great room. Cure crates are full! Poured Apple Pie and Sugar Cookie last night. Strawberry/Kiwi is caught up. Will move on to Cherry and Carnival next. Followed by Honeysuckle and Lavender.

I have 400lbs of wax sitting on the floor waiting to go in the melting pots and Deb in FL was kind enough to send me more Special wax. That will be coming UPS. Maybe Friday.:grin2:

Praying that the Clamshells show up the week before the show!:shocked2::tongue2:

Wow! You all stay BUSY!! I am going to be cleaning, chasing my kids around the house to keep them from killing each other, and candle experimenting. Also, waiting on a phone call from the Chamber to see if I got the job doing gifts for the Festival.

Gonna make a few chunkies, and I've got a crap load of orders from where my future dil works for aroma beads. Those things are selling like crazy, and to my disbelief, Sea Breeze, (which I renamed Ocean breeze) is one of the main sellers.

We're beginning to get a little rain off of the storm in LA and it's supposed to get worse. Am praying for all that is in the path of the storm south of us.

Honestly, I think the cottage is haunted or my cats are eating my embeds. I know I had made up a bag of strawberries for embedding. Needed some tonight and they are not where they belong or any place else. So I'm making up another batch. Hope to test Amish Harvest in some new containers and make some more test gels.

Talked to my sis in Gulf Shores, AL late this afternoon. She had some minor roof damage but no flooding thank goodness. She didn't evacuate cause the weather folks said it was heading for New Orleans. Said she would definitely clear out for the next one. Her cats spend the hurricane in their carriers in the bathroom so they would be safe. Got to have your priorities right.

Hope everyone in the CT family is safe.

I'm just testing some new fall/winter/holiday scents. Not having too much luck. Also, going to try out some clamshells. If all works well, I may switch over. I'll have to test them out on my regulars and see what they think.

Startied getting some Christmas stuff poured. Starting with Peppermint. I can only do about 8 or 10 jars before I get a major headache from Peppermint, so I start early and try to get stocked up.

Also, making a Med. Fig pillar set for my new kitchen (when it's finally done). The first set I did, I waited too long between layers and it separated. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Well last saturday, I was going to go to the local fair. So I candled like a mad woman, only to find out it was cancelled. I filled all my containers that I had on hand and got my clamshells up to date. So I think I am going to play with some new scents I have coming in and just got my order for jars in yesterday, so I am good to go.

I am located in KY and there is a weekend show at Land Between the Lakes. I am going. Booth fee is $100 and I'm staying 1 night. I better make some sales. I am worried that the jump in gas prices is going to keep people away. Supposed to be a big show, so I hope people are ready to shop for Christmas. Weather is supposed to be nice here. I ordered my fall and winter scents yesterday can't wait to start those. Also ordered 5lb of soy to test. Going to add this to my line when I get it all figured out. I have had lots of request for it at shows.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.