Need a New Logo - Any suggestions?

Funky Monkey

I've posted this on another forum, but wanted to ask here too. I am in need of a logo. I have a makeshift one now, I love the colors, but would like something with maybe a monkey or something. If anyone is interested in trying their hand, I would love the help. Thank you in advance!!

Here is my current:

FM1.gif

Thanks all,

Ginger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want something with a monkey. Animated, or real?

Alot of the clip art websites are free, and I beleive you are able to use them for free as well. I know there have been many discussions on what you can and what you can not use. A monkey holding a 'square' or box with your name in it would be cute!

Also....try the name with lots of fonts to see what you like best. And with your colors in different orders....That might be a good start.

I tried a little something..........without a monkey, but this is the box I meant, with cool lettering.....

funkymonkeyur9.jpg

funkymonkeybodydk1.png

Could you maybe have a monkey dangling from one of your Ys or climbing the F? I'm not creative enough to figure out how myself, but it's a thought.

I like your colors too, but the letters in body products are kind of spread out.

oooh! that would be really cute!! I don't have the know-how to do that either. Yeah, the "body products" are spread out to try to make it a solid logo - the top and bottom matching in size. Evidently it didn't do what I had intended it to do! :P

I've tried embossing the letters, changing the colors. I've even added this monkey (can't use this particular one as it belongs to someone else... )

monkey1.gif

Anyway.. all comments are welcome.

I think we need a logo contest lol. (Sorry OT from what you're looking for), but wonder if we could get some of the designers (PrairieAnnie, CAS and BizzyB come to mind and I know there are others) interested in doing it we could come up with some rules and if you end up liking it, you buy it from that designer type of thing.

I think we need a logo contest lol. (Sorry OT from what you're looking for), but wonder if we could get some of the designers (PrairieAnnie, CAS and BizzyB come to mind and I know there are others) interested in doing it we could come up with some rules and if you end up liking it, you buy it from that designer type of thing.

I wonder if they would go for it? That would be awesome.

I would love to try and work on something for you, but I am stretched a little thin at the moment... if you do not find something you like in a week or so, I can try putting something together (maybe).

Good luck! :)