Need a New Logo - Any suggestions?

Funky Monkey

I'd love to continue with this. I think it is a great idea, and it looks like plenty of people think it is too. The purpose of my post was NOT to get her any nasty emails, but to clarify that I wasn't asking for anything for free. Not my style.

Ok.. let's continue.. I'm so loving the stuff you guys are coming up with! I espcially love the first monkey that was posted.

Question - logo types.. with b&b products, is it easier to place a label that is round or rectangle? I am considering carrying salts (long slender tubes) as well as scrubs (obviously, round containers) and soaps - not sure how I'd do that (really like the cigar bands.)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all amazing, I have been stumped for weeks trying to figure out a logo, hopefully it is ok to ask for graphic work since I'm a newbie but I would love to get a logo and would be more then willing to pay for it or perhaps even some referrals would be great. :cool2:

Hey.. PM your information and I'll work on yours while they're working on mine! :highfive:

I'm a designer too.. but have a complete block over designing my own.

Ginger

Errr.. that didn't come across as intended. What I MEANT to say is that I would love to work on yours. Send me your information and I'll get to brainstorming. I believe this forum is talking about doing this for several other people too. Didn't meant to imply that they (the others) couldn't work on yours because they were working on mine.. sorry about that!! :P

I would be so in on this. It sounds like great fun and all the creativity is amazing on this board. However, not ever having any logos designed before, I am kind of wondering what the price range could be. If anyone would like to pm me with your price range I would really appreciate it. I would love to get in the contest lineup as long as I know I would be able to afford it.

Mine is not as good as "ya'alls" but here is my creation. This is fun. I am getting some new Graphics programs soon. I can't wait ...I hope we do this again.

Yours looks pretty dog gone good to me Darwin. Very clever and very cute with the silhouette, I really do like this one, it has bubbles and all.

They are all so very good. There are truly many talented people on this board. I like every single one the logos that I have seen. If I had to pick just one it would be very difficult.

Hey just a note that I'm going through the proper channels before posting anything more about a logo contest. They have been run here before and there have been problems. Those of us who were here at the time, know something about the situation. IMO this is in the best interest of anyone who would be interested and needs to follow guidelines not only for the contest, but board policies and mod outlines.

I would be so in on this. It sounds like great fun and all the creativity is amazing on this board. However, not ever having any logos designed before, I am kind of wondering what the price range could be. If anyone would like to pm me with your price range I would really appreciate it. I would love to get in the contest lineup as long as I know I would be able to afford it.

Same here. If I could get some PM's so I know what the going rate is. I really need a logo.

Thanks

Cindy

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering what happened to this thread? I would love to hire someone to do a few little logo/graphic type things (to use on product labels and stuff) to go with my line that I already have.....and have even contacted the person who did my original logo but she must be very very busy cause I have gotten NO response from her.....I will start a new thread ..............