Heres some halloween candles

Glowlite

Great candles. You did a very good job.

I have seen some in the craft store kinda like how you did the Boo. They had used the black and made a spider web all over the candle and also made a couple of spiders. (looked really cool) My guess is that they melted the wax and somehow wrote with it onto the candle. The spiders and web felt and looked like wax. Got me thinking though, how easy that would be to do. Well, maybe not so much the writting with wax part. :cheesy2:

Those candles are very Halloween. Do your black embeds bleed? I use a lot of black powder dye and maybe I get it too strong. I love yours. I use gold "puffy" paint to do Chinese lettering on some candles. I also have a wax melter fot batik fabric. It has a little funnel on top and you just put some wax in it and you can write. I also have the metal eyedroppers. There are so many ways to apply wax designs on candles. I love to learn new ideas. Thanks. Donita

Thanks everyone!

The trick is this cool stuff

I buy it from glorybeefoods.com

Does anyone know if Micheals or Joann's carries this? I've been wondering how to do some features (eyes, nose, etc) on halloween tarts using something like this- now I know. I'd hate to just buy this as shipping is so outrageous. TIA :)

By the way I LUV your candles their Spooktacular (couldn't resist:p)