Lavender & Green Tea Rustics

These are just a few recent rustics I've made..My mom wants to put a few of these in her shop, she's taking them in Fri. to see if the owner approves. I'm a little hesistant since I havnt sold to anyone but friends/family so far. I'm positive I have a safe, good burning product to sell (only 6 scents to offer though) ....just kinda nervous to actually have them out there, ya know? Like what if nobody likes them....Anyway, Thanks for looking!

Gorgeous!very nice look!!!;)

I like the white effect on the Green pillar,what temp pour the wax?.150 F?.

WOW You have some nice candles there! I like all of them and would buy those in a minute. Remember to not under price your product, thats a common mistake for someones first time going into stores. If sales kick in you dont want to be working your "A" off for nothing. Takes the fun out of it quick, real quick. What kind of retail do you have on them suckers anyway? Bruce

Those are beautiful! If you've tested and you're sure of your product, don't worry about "only" having 6 scents. Better to have 6 that look and smell great, burn well and have been tested for safety than to offer 2 or 3 times that number and have crappy candles. I'm sure they'll do well!

FWIW, I too like the lavender one better :D

Good luck in the store!

Hey everyone! Just an update here...They didn't take my candles:sad2: . They said they were wonderful but too casual and wouldnt sell well there. It's in a very ritzy neighborhood where a lot of rich old women shop. BUT, they said they would love for me to make SOLID, red or green or vanilla pillars scented cinnammon, vanilla or cranberry. Blah, those are no fun to me. I love making rustics..But you gotta do what ya gotta do...so I'll make them a few plain pillars and see how it goes. IMO, if they just put them out, they would probaly sell. But oh well, there will be other oppourtunities...hopefully :undecided .

Hey everyone! Just an update here...They didn't take my candles:sad2: . They said they were wonderful but too casual and wouldnt sell well there. It's in a very ritzy neighborhood where a lot of rich old women shop. BUT, they said they would love for me to make SOLID, red or green or vanilla pillars scented cinnammon, vanilla or cranberry. Blah, those are no fun to me. I love making rustics..But you gotta do what ya gotta do...so I'll make them a few plain pillars and see how it goes. IMO, if they just put them out, they would probaly sell. But oh well, there will be other oppourtunities...hopefully :undecided .

I don't see them as casual but I know what you mean. Around here plain pillars sell better than the rustics or mottled ones. Go figure

Very nice indeed! I've made fluted candles before and thought they looked so ordinary or something just wasn't very attractive about them. When I saw your "rustic" fluted candle...oh my goodness...it just changed everything I ever thought about that particular style candle. I love how a fluted candle looks when it's rustic! From now on, I'm only going to make rustics in my fluted mold. You did a great job...I love every candle you made.