Curious to know...

Is this your "official job"  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Is this your "official job"

• Yes - this is the only job I have
    • No - I have another job & I do this too
    • No - I have two other jobs & I do this too
    • No Way - this is only a hobby (an expensive one, but still!)
    • Um...let me explain my situation because I don't see my option here

yeppers, this is my official 7 day a week job with no acutal weekly paychecks, no holidays off, no paid sick days, no vacation time whatsoever. however, I do get to work til 2 or 3 a.m. daily and don't have to get up til 10 or 11 a.m., don't have a boss and I can work in my pj's with no makeup on!! LOL :D

don't have a boss and I can work in my pj's with no makeup on!! LOL :D

In Nov. it will be 2 years that I have been doing this full time. :cool2: Love it!!

Working in my PJ's with no make up, and a cup of coffee in the mornings is one of the great perks!!! LOL

Then I crank up the tunes and get pouring in my candle room!!:D

Run a business out of state. Stay at home Dad. I think it will be another year before it is going full steam to be considered a fulltime job. Last year it was full time only a couple monthes. But things change quickly.

santa mad

Hey candlewitch, What business do you own?

I work 2 jobs and have the candle business. I don't sell to the scale you all do and I don't really have or really want any wholesale accounts at this time.

I am not in a position to leave my part time job but I am seriously considering reducing my hours even further to put more time into the candles and soap. I am also looking for a new full time job that might afford more time with the business

In the near future I would love to have a shop but in the meantime, I am making candles for friends and family and some associates. I would love to have a couple of wholesale accounts and try out a couple of craft shows but that won't be for another year or so. I still need to perfect some techniques before I ever think of selling on that level. I must say that I am truly addicted to making candles and soaps and it's all I talk about so me having this as a full-time business in the future will be a reality and not just a dream.;)