Figured It Out!

eugenia

How to make the liquids work for me, LOL. Robin had posted this a long time ago, and I had forgotten all about it. For these, I poured a bit of wax in a dixie cup with one drop of dye and stuck it it the freezer, then popped thw wax out. I took my new "chip" and shaved pieces off to get the subtle coloring I wanted.

Lavender Tea:

LavenderTea.jpg

Don't you have a problem with the wax color chips blending? What kind of wax are you using?I use 100% soy and thought I was getting a great blend,but then in the bottom of a glass container once in a while I would get color spots. And my liquid blends easier and doesn't seem to fade over time. I do know what you mean about the pastels. I get them from NG and they recommend using Crisco to get a pastel though I haven't tried it. I am also a jersey girl.

E~ you always have the most gorgeous rustic layers but these take the cake for me....I am a purple FREAK! love me some purple!!! What scent are these???

You are so very sweet! Lavender Tea from Candles and Supplies. The next purples will be True Lavender from TCS.