Clementine Lavender

This is scented Clementine Lavender from SW. The colors are the new flourescent colors from Kimberly's co-op. The pink color you see was very purple when it went in the mold, LOL! As you can see, it didn't stay that way. Could have been the FO messing around with it, as it is a little more mauve color. Something else valuable I learned yesterday. I usually use plastic cups to put all of my goodies in that I am adding to the soap, including my FO. Well, the FO decided it wasn't going to be confined to a plastic cup and ate right through the bottom....lost 2 oz. of FO. But a lesson learned. Will be using my metal cups from now on for FO. Thanks all for looking!

post-28-139458401317_thumb.gif

Beautiful!! I love those colors together even though it was suppose to be purple, I like it. I have fabric to make a purse in those colors. ;)

I lost fo that way in my beginning days of soap making and now I use a shot glass for all fo's.

Okay, I'm a little lost here, but that's not new. When you pm'd me, you said that the purple turned mauve and the orange a creamy orange color. Girl, those look Fluory to me. Love em!!!!! Isn't that scent just awesome?

Yeah, the orange was pretty much what I expected. But the purple coming out this color was definately a surprise. I put quite a bit of color in them, so I don't think that adding more would have made a diff. It was a very dark pretty purple when it went in.