Creme Brulee Votives - for the fun of it

Lately I've been pouring pillar after pillar to test different wax formulations. For the most part it's about taking some notes and not even burning them. So I really needed a break from that and whipped up a few votives with a BCN sample FO. These I'm gonna light up! (I was tempted to eat one too.)

post-710-139458377577_thumb.jpg

I LOVE creme brulee, have some burning right now. It lingers in the house for days after its poured :) Votives look great!

I guess it pays to send people FO samples. I actually never tried creme brulee before but really took a liking to it. I find the best way to get tired of a scent fast is to make candles with it, but occasionally I pass this little pile of votives and have the urge to pick one up and give it a sniff. :) Also this stuff is throwing pretty well even though I only had a 1/2 oz sample to play with. I may find a use for it.

Very nice -- you have some beautiful votives there -- creamy and perfect looking :) So, BCN sends samples? I just placed my first order with them yesterday -- needed some autumn/xmas scents -- hope they are good. I wanted creme brulee but I didn't have the $$ to buy "extras". I hope they send me a brulee sample!! I want to sniff this now!!! :)