50th Anniversary candles

Lin

Thanks everyone. The cake dosent take long once i figure out the design i like. I just kind of play around with it and get ideas as i go along. Ive got six wedding cake orders to do still. I started doing the cake candle for my daughters wedding next year and people that see me working on it tell friends that are getting married and word keeps spreading. The hard part is finding the right flowers for each person since evryone has different ideas. Lin

Lin, those are stunning. I am having trouble seeing the table candle on the left. Could you post another picture of it. Your cakes are amazing. Love the gold ribbon / label you have on the cake with the date and Anniversary message. You have really found your niche. Glad to hear that folks up there are appreciating your talents.

You are all so sweet and i thank you all. She came today and just loved them all. She took the cake candle and ended up choosing the heart pillar for the tables as i have to make 100 of them and the wax is alot cheaper than going with the gel and glasses. So many of you have inspired me with your own work and ive learned so much from so many of you, so i want to say thank you to all of you for your constant help and support threw the years. If not for this board and so many nice people, i wouldnt be doing these. Lin