First Pink Sugar (pic switched out with comparison pic)

Brenda

Here's my first experience with soaping Pink Sugar - just out of the mold and cleaned up (FO was from Snowdrift Farms). No problems soaping it at all; left the top with no fragrance. Next time I'd probably swirl the color in the pot instead of trying to swirl the thin layer in the mold.:tongue2: This is one soap for which I'll actually welcome the discoloring!

pink_sugar_comparison.jpg

Thanks for looking!

It will be interesting to see the final discoloration. Some Pink Sugars discolor more than others. I have FOH's Pink Sugar and it only discolors to tan in CP soap. BCN has a pink sugar post in their CP section that discolored tan but I don't know if that was the final color. SW's Pink Sugar discolors really dark in CP but smells the most complex out of all that I have sniffed/used.

Anyhoo, that's a great looking Pink Sugar soap :smiley2:

Thanks, everyone! :yay: I'm anxious to see what they finally look like. Speaking of anxious, I'm pretty anxious about the watermelon soap I just put in the oven to gel.

Although not for the same reason! :laugh2: It's different...I'll give it that. I've got one more batch to make today and I'll think I'll stick with a tried and true batch.:)

Another swirled masterpiece. These are absolutely beautiful. You really are the best I have seen. I second Outlandishly's wish to be able to see you work.

You must sell a ton of soap. I hope to be as good as you one day.

OMGosh Brenda........those are spectacular!!!!!! Ohhhh, I love the swirl you did on the tops. I wouldn't change it at all. I'm anxious to see how it discolors but I think it's going to be gorgeous with the white layer and pink tops!!!!!!! Love, love, lover your soaps chic!!!!! :yay: :yay: