cappuccino and cinni

Thanks all. I saw those cups and plates at Wallyworld and I had just got an order from Peaks and I thought I'd try and make a real looking cappuccino and I had made the cinnis a couple weeks ago. I was hoping it would turn out looking like the real thing. Thanks to ScentsForMe for giving me tips on the grubbies that's how I did the topping for the cappuccino.

Thanks again. :)

I like em!!! How did you get your icing sooooooo white? Good Job !!!:)

Thanks. I used 2/3 J50 container wax and 1/3 pillar blend and just melted it. I was hoping it would turn out that white. I even surprized myself.:D Didn't even get to test it, my son and his girlfriend came over and I had wrapped it in cello with a gold ribbon and bow and my son bought it for his girlfriend. Don't have to worry about the testing for that one, cuz she promised she wasn't gonna burn it, said she wanted to use it for decoration only.

Thanks again.

I don't drink coffee but that candle makes me want to try a cup. Did you use real cinnamon for the top dusting or grind up some cinnamon wax?

Thanks.

I used real cinnamon for the top. I figured what little I used wouldn't hurt. But before I sell one that's gonna be burned I'm gonna test it first. Don't want a fire hazard. :) or the next ones I make, might try the grinding up of cinnamon wax. Depends on my mood.:D