If you had to pick just one FO...

Hi. I have a lot of rather so-so FO and most come from known suppliers. I have learned my lesson and, in the future, will always order samples first! I know there is the list for what throws well in soy, but what smells great in soy may be a different item. Of course, everyone has a different taste, but still it would be fun to see what your favorite is. So, just for fun, if you could only carry one scent, which one would it be? So far, my favorite is Raspberry Guava from Millcreek. Beth

My favorite is Serendipity from Candle Cocoon.....trying to figure out all of the wonderful smells in this FO drives me crazy, I love it! :D
I've been curious about Serendipity. I've shied away from it even though I've tried tons of CC FOs and that one is supposed to be a best seller. I guess I have doubts about marketing a mysterious "concept" scent that doesn't smell like anything in particular. Do you think that's wrong?

I've been curious about Serendipity. I've shied away from it even though I've tried tons of CC FOs and that one is supposed to be a best seller. I guess I have doubts about marketing a mysterious "concept" scent that doesn't smell like anything in particular. Do you think that's wrong?

If you haven't tried this one, you need to. Don't know what it is about it, it smells like so many good things. My only disappointment is that it is not skin safe, so I can't put it in soap. Same with Solace, I love it too, but it too is not skin safe either. :(

Hi. I have a lot of rather so-so FO and most come from known suppliers. I have learned my lesson and, in the future, will always order samples first! I know there is the list for what throws well in soy, but what smells great in soy may be a different item. Of course, everyone has a different taste, but still it would be fun to see what your favorite is. So, just for fun, if you could only carry one scent, which one would it be? So far, my favorite is Raspberry Guava from Millcreek. Beth

Sweet strawberry, from WSP, never thought i would replace my previous strawberry, but this is definatly THE ONE.