Looking for true honeysuckle FO

SavageEden

I'm seeking a honeysuckle FO that doesn't have that odd smell to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It's hard to describe, but the one I have has a weird smell to it and not much of a honeysuckle scent. Also I'd like to find a good carnation FO. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Daystar (which is in TEXAS) says they have a DEAD ON Honeysuckle, but I haven't tried it, just was browsing over there since I have a GC for them and have yet to use it. ;)

Having said that, my daughter just got doing a fundraiser and we put the honeysuckle from Peak's in it, and it was one of the best sellers. Even my picky teenage daughter and her friends LOVE it (hence the reason we put it in the fundraiser-my daughter picked all the scents to sell. ;) ).

I put it in soap the other day also, and it's yummmmmmmmmmy!!

HTH

Thank you so much for your responses. I think that I'll order some samples from Peaks and just try out their honeysuckle. I'd like to try something besides florals, although I tend to gravitate towards them. I just love a good smelling flower. :D If anyone has any suggestions...

I'm seeking a honeysuckle FO that doesn't have that odd smell to it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It's hard to describe, but the one I have has a weird smell to it and not much of a honeysuckle scent. Also I'd like to find a good carnation FO. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

I think I know what odd smell you are talking about. To me, it smells like moth balls, lol. I have to agree with bluegrass-wild honeysuckle-

Saw that you were from E Texas, me too, what area?

Pam R

I think I know what odd smell you are talking about. To me, it smells like moth balls, lol. I have to agree with bluegrass-wild honeysuckle-

Saw that you were from E Texas, me too, what area?

Pam R

I live in Red Springs, and I work in Tyler at ETMC. What area of E Texas are you from? I go to Starrville in Tyler to pick up my supplies, but I think I want to order some sample FO's from different companies to compare. I really need to get away from the florals and try something different.... maybe butt naked or sex on the beach? I sniffed Monkey Farts at Starrville... it sorta smelled like a carnival to me. lol Do you have any suggestions on what I should try?

I have been using Honeysuckle from Cajun Candles for almost 2 years now. I have tried others, but nothing has compared to this. I order it in the 32oz bottles because my customers love it. I realized one day just how true and dead on this FO is when I made a scent sachet for my DH and he hung it in his car. I had to go out and when I went to get in his car ..... there were 6 bees on his sachet!! :eek: Nuff for me! ;)

I live in Red Springs, and I work in Tyler at ETMC. What area of E Texas are you from?

I've heard of Red Springs, I'm in Texarkana. I haven't used Starrville as a supplier in a long time. Some one mentioned Cajun's honeysuckle--they have awesome florals! I use quite a few of theirs.

Pam R

I've heard of Red Springs, I'm in Texarkana. I haven't used Starrville as a supplier in a long time. Some one mentioned Cajun's honeysuckle--they have awesome florals! I use quite a few of theirs.

Pam R

I used to live in Texarkana! I lived right on Stateline on the Texas side of course. That was nearly 15 years ago. lol... I never could get used to that papermill smell. PEEYEW!! :eek: I went to Starrville today to get a few 1 oz FO's to sample..... I'll wait until the next payday to order some samples from Peaks. I'll also try Cajuns, Candles and Supplies and the others mentioned on here. I found some bluebonnet, strawberry shortcake, and blackberry to try. My daughter talked me into getting butt naked and sex on the beach... I'll have to admit they do smell good.

I just got my peaks order yesterday and had ordered honeysuckle. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it, (I'm more a bakery scent girl), but have to tell you that I LOVE IT!!!!

Ironically, I don't make much for myself, but I plan on making lotion in honeysuckle for me!

HTH,

Sara