** Whats in your pot this weekend/next week? **

Hope everyone is nice and busy. Good luck for anyone starting spring shows, brrrr! Anyone doing St Patricks Day?

This weekend will be testing something new, oil candles. Got my set of test wicks so I'll be playing with those. Found a wholesale silk floral place in town, so maybe I'll run by there and see what I can find for decorations..

And testing bath oils with some new emulsifiers. So 2 baths/day :)

Have a great St Paddy day!

Hoping my wicks finally come in so I can finish up the candles I have to pour, but if not, it will be soap, soap, & more soap:D ...... got Coconut lime Verbena, Gardenia, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Cucumber Cantaloupe, Energizing, Lavender, Green Clover & Aloe and Water Blossom Ivy to pour up. Not to mention my Tr-State sample I'm hoping to play in. There's just not enough days :whistle:

Well...

At various times this weekend I'll be wick testing 30 jars of various stuff, testing new wax concoctions and pouring/cooling techniques, and finishing up an order in my new jars from Jar Store! This will be my first order with new jars and Pryme colors. Check this out---Peak's Hyacinth colored in 0.9% Fade Blue in a Melting Pot jar. Very handsome indeed! :grin2:

geek

Right now, I am testing Easter Lily.

I'll be working with my accountant on setting things up in QuickBooks Pro on Saturday. Apparently I was making things too complicated!:confused:

Sunday: trying a different soap recipe, unscented; make more Easter Lily and Spring Crocus candles if tests are good.

Michelle

Right now, I am testing Easter Lily.

I'll be working with my accountant on setting things up in QuickBooks Pro on Saturday. Apparently I was making things too complicated!:confused:

Sunday: trying a different soap recipe, unscented; make more Easter Lily and Spring Crocus candles if tests are good.

Michelle

You'll love QuickBooks Pro. I have a business support company and that's what I use to manage my clients books on. We do billing and payroll for a variety of companies and do all of it on that program.

BEER!!!!!!!!!!! Guinness!!!!!!!!! lol I think I had enough yesterday!

ok and I am working on salt scrubs. Some WT&G baskets for an order. That will include soap, scrub, lotion, candle, shower gel, bubble bath.

Black cherry pillars.

Well, my pourette molds have not yet made it in, so wanted to try those again. I just love the different shapes, but had some trouble with leaking. They are just too cute to pass up! I will be using cookie cutters to cut out wax shapes to put on my square pillars. I also need to make a batch of soap, as one person at work has fallen in love with it and asks for it regularly. I hated to tell her what the cure time is...I only do cold process at this time.

Well so far this weekend I made 2 3 pound batches of soap. The first was scented with KY's Summer Breeze,..a very soapy scent and swirled with Green Moss. The second is still in the mold but is peppermint (white) with a blue swirl.

I also made a small batch of cream soap, my first. That was fun! It is bottled now. Lavender eo added.

I just mixed a batch of Olive oil and Mango Lotion. Can you believe I was completely out of lotion?

I am also test burning my new metro jars...they are so darn cute!