Banning myself from the board

Okay folks...I am going in CT rehab.

Every time I come on the board and read a question about how to do this, how to do that...I say to myself "hmmmm, I wanna try that too" and start taking notes on what I need to order next.

Then I make it down to the darn classifieds, co-ops and daggone fragrance threads and I am about to go doggoone bankrupt.

So from here on out...I am going to try my best to stay away.

You guys have corrupted me in the best way! :laugh2:

Oh please don't go away! Just put a hold on your accounts so that you can't access them without a 2 week waitting/cooling off period! :D Ya know .... time enough to come to your senses! That's what I need to do! ;) Hey .... we can do it together ..... our own little support group! Everyone is welcome! :D

Okay folks...I am going in CT rehab.

Every time I come on the board and read a question about how to do this, how to do that...I say to myself "hmmmm, I wanna try that too" and start taking notes on what I need to order next.

So from here on out...I am going to try my best to stay away.

You guys have corrupted me in the best way! :laugh2:

I am a CT Junkie!!! :whip: I need to go to CT Rehab TOO!!!!:whip:

WHHEWWW... I have admitted it.. I feel better now.

Thanks mizzbizzyb I don't feel so bad now knowing there are others with this addiction!!:grin2:

OMG!!! Me too me too!!!! I am the same way, maybe there is a 12 step program that can help us:D maybe we need to START a 12 step program to help us.....lol or a chant... i am just here to look , I am just here to look ,I am just here to look, I am just here to look.....................:tiptoe: hang in there and don't leave!!!

I guess that I won't tell you about the book I just found. It's 1,000,000 new ways to work with wax......I respect your decision to take a break. I'm sure that there isn't anything in this book that would interest you....or me...I guess I'll just burn it..........:lipsrseal hehehe Donita

LOL. You guys crack me up. I remember feeling that way. Feels like a looooong time ago though. That gusto turned into being "work" and it took some of the fun out of it. :tongue2:

I guess that I won't tell you about the book I just found. It's 1,000,000 new ways to work with wax...

OY!!

I guess that I won't tell you about the book I just found. It's 1,000,000 new ways to work with wax......I respect your decision to take a break. I'm sure that there isn't anything in this book that would interest you....or me...I guess I'll just burn it..........:lipsrseal hehehe Donita

I know how important that book must be to you Donita, just mail it to me and I will burn it for you since I know you would have a hard time doing it yourself.....

I am so glad that I am not the only one here who is so addicted! Being a newbie, you can remember Im sure what it is like. I have told my husband already that it is only going to get worse!!! I know that I have to limit myself but darn...........I want to try it all eventually.....................nah, heck with that, I want to try it all NOW!! LOL I really am a patient person but darn, some of you gifted folks who post pictures inspire me and make me go hmmmmmmmm.........I wonder if I could do that like this............?? LOL YOU know how it is!!

I really do tell myself to stay off the classifieds, I really do, I promise..........yea right!! Ive never been addicted to anything in my life except cigs..........I know, I know!! I never imagined that Id be so addicted to a darn CANDLE board and craft like candleling!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Thanks all for being such great people and sharing like you do!!!

God Bless,

OFCILynn

PS, do you really think a 12 step program would be enough for us??? Come on!!! 112 step MAYBE! LOL

We actually need several different addiction recovery programs. One for paraffin wax, one for soy wax, one for soap, one for lotion, one for FO's, one for assorted bath & body, one for the CT board itself (Im guilty of spending too much time looking through all the posts), and so on!

well I think I am transfering my addiction....from buying candle stuff to buying B&B stuff. Received an order last week of Brenda's beautiful Patchouli Haze soap, already had an order in process for Indonesian Teak with Grumpygirl (the whole damn slab!!), it arrived today. All the while I was waiting for that order, I'm sitting here at my desk burning my Magic of India tester saying to myself ..."I gotta have this put in some soap":grin2:

Is there such a thing as a waterproof computer?? so I can keep up with CT while I'm soaking in the sudz???

I really am glad to know that I am not the only one that spends a lot of time in front of their monitor reading Ct and ordering new things. Each time I tell my daughter in law we are going to ease up on ordering things, I see something else I want. :D