Banning myself from the board

Well I've been tempted to ban myself, but lately I've been running a day short so I miss out on a lot and busy at work getting ready for a spring season of track, golf, tennis, softball and baseball along with wrapping up the basketball season this week.

But there are soooo many things I want to try and little time. There have been things for sale that recently I'm thankful others were far quicker than me to buy and I've been trying to avoid that coop section altogether!!

I hear ya. Started looking at the threads about Presto Pot's and then got into Turk & Surfs next thing I know I'm ordering two T&S and a modded Presto. After I did it I thought to myself "Boy my wife isn't going to like this!" :) I'll use the excuse that it'll keep the kitchen cleaner. Crap this stuff is addicting.

Okay, I can't stay away. I even tried to leave my computer upstairs in my DH office and not take it down to my candle room. But I have been running up and down the stairs.

Well, while I didn't post much earlier today (after this thread)....I ordered some more FO from ICS and did some research on another inkjet printer, because I was not happy with the way my almost new laser printer my pics. So I am going to Best Buy Friday to get me a new inkjet.

But all this crap is candle related.

One more thread for tonight and I am going to leave this computer and watch some American Idol and Judge Judy. When I awake, I will not come to this site. Nope, I can control myself. So go ahead and post about greenleafs wonderful wax and fo, peaks wonderful fo, ics wonderful fo, "see what wonderful label I have", etc....I wont look. lol

sigh........:tiptoe:

It's official...I'm sick.

I went to the FO section and thanks to a fellow Nebraskan (KJohnson)....she had to ask about the Scented Bean since they are in Nebraska...

So what did I do? I went to the darn site and placed an order for samples. The year will be 2098 before I get around to testing them. arghhhh! :laugh2:

It's official...I'm sick.

I went to the FO section and thanks to a fellow Nebraskan (KJohnson)....she had to ask about the Scented Bean since they are in Nebraska...

So what did I do? I went to the darn site and placed an order for samples. The year will be 2098 before I get around to testing them. arghhhh! :laugh2:

I know for a fact that I have over 300 scents waiting for me to test. I made up 3 dozen testers last fall, I still have to burn a few of those so I might only be 3 or 4 years before I can get these others done. Bruce

Margaritamama, you know where you can send those FO's if they are in your way dont you?? Ill post my address quickly for you if that will help with your addiction! LOL

Brucecarveswax-OVER 300?? Darn, you too can send some of those FO's this way and Ill get to testing for you! LOL

There is no cure for us all Im sure of it now!!! I too placed two more orders today alone!!

God Bless,