Sunflower

Scented

Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall and watch how you do these. I want to do them too......please tell me what you do...or is it just a God given talent and the way you are holding your cocktail in one hand and spooning wax with the other? Have you tried an "apple martini" candle? Maybe a "Maugerita" candle " "Merlot", Pino Noir, or other wines...maybe a Corona with foam hee hee hee....a little slice of lime would tast good, I mean look good.....LOL......I can't have a drink and do anything.....my brain doesn't operate like that.....I would burn myself for sure and probably pour wax down the drain instread of in the mold....not because I am old, I have always been like this....I used to cut myself on chicken on Sundays....I finally realized to cut up the thing BEFORE cocktail time. I am sure that is why I still have 10 fingers. Anyway....I do just love your layers. They are the best. Donita

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall and watch how you do these. I want to do them too......please tell me what you do...or is it just a God given talent...

I too would like to be a fly on the wall. I would love it if you would be so kind as to do a post on how you do your layers. I have read in previous ones that you use a spoon, but not exactly sure of the technique. Maybe it is just God given talent, your layers are beautiful.:)

I guess I fall into that same group, I thought it said drinking too. I was going to say if she makes that great of a candle drinking, then I am going to take up drinking and making candles as well. Beautiful candles as usual Julie!